Krishna DCC Bank Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket | KDCCB Clerk / Assistant Admit Card, Exam Dates
KDCCB Clerk Admit Card 2018
Hello Aspirants!! KDCCB Clerk Admit Card 2018 is about to release for Online Test. This will be the good news for the registered candidates to the Clerk, Assistant Posts. Very soon Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited will announce the Admit Cards at its web portal. Attend the KDCCB Online Test with your Krishna DCC Bank Hall Ticket 2018 and id proof. Download your KDCCB Admit Card by providing the valid login details (registartion number and password). Here on this page, we will update the direct link to download the Krishna DCC Bank Staff Assistant Call Letter 2018 once issued by the officials. You may find out the complete information about Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Admit Card 2018 in the upcoming sections. Individuals who are willing to appear for Online Test which is conducted on July/August 2018 should carry KDCCB Admit Card 2018 without fail.
Overview of Krishna DCC Bank Staff Assistant Call Letter 2018
|Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Hall Ticket 2018|
|Bank Name||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Call Letter Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Selection Process
Hurry Up! Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has made a Latest Govt Jobs Notification announcement. Interested candidates can register themselves to KDCCB Recruitment 2018 by satisfying the desired criteria given in the official notification. Passionate candidates about the Bank Jobs can grab this chance. After that, the selection process will be conducted by the officials which consist of following rounds. Mainly, different rounds are organized to check out the candidate’s skills and performance. Based on the candidate’s performance the selection will be done. Begin your exam preparation by checking the exam material provided on our All India Jobs website.
- Online Test
Also, Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
KDCCB Clerk Exam Dates | Krishna DCC Bank Admit Card 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 15th June 2018
- Ending Date of Application Submission – 25th June 2018
- Krishna DCC Bank Staff Assistant Clerk Exam Dates – July/August 2018
- Releasing Date of Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Admit Card – Updated Soon
Krishna DCCB Staff Assistant/Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
Latest Krishna DCCB Staff Assistant/Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus topics are listed by the recruitment board on its official portal. All the participants who are willing to appear for the Online Test can check out KDCCB Exam Pattern tabulated below to easily know the structure of the examination. By knowing exam pattern candidate can prepare well and score good marks. In order to boost up your exam preparation make use of the Krishna DCC Bank Previous Papers at the time of preparation.
|S.No.||Test Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Test|
|3.||Computer and Clerical Aptitude||50||25|
Also Check >>> KDCCB Clerk Syllabus 2018
Which details will furnish on KDCC Bank Hall Ticket 2018?
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Hall Ticket is rolled out @www.krishnadccb.com. Hence, as per the announcement, the recruitment board of KDCCB had not yet confirmed the online examination dates. So candidates need to wait for few days to get the update. Only eligible registered candidates should download their KDCCB Clerk Admit Card 2018 through online. The officials will declare the Results for the qualified candidates who have participated in the selection rounds. Follow this page regularly to get the latest alerts on Krishna DCCB Staff Assistant/Clerk Hall Ticket 2018.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Examination.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date of Birth.
- Instructions to follow during the time of Exam.
- Test Centre.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
Valid Id Proof’s to take for KDCCB Clerk / Assistant Exam 2018
However, at the time of entering into the examination hall, the examiners will ask candidates KDCCB Clerk Admit Card 2018 and id proof which is for verification purpose. It is necessary for every candidate to carry any one of the identity proof as listed below for the examination.
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by the state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How can I download KDCCB Assistant Admit Card 2018?
- Firstly, visit the Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited official website – www.krishnadccb.com.
- Search for the KDCCB Admit Card 2018 download link for Clerk / Assistant Exam.
- Click on that link and it will redirect to Admit Card login page.
- Enter the required login details like application number, date of birth.
- Verify details and hit on the submit button.
- Then, KDCCB Clerk Call Letter 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details printed on the KDCCB Hall Ticket 2018 after downloading, if there are any corrections immediately report to the authorities.
- Download the KDCCB Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 and take print out of it.
- Finally, carry Krishna DCCB Admit Card 2018 including id proof to the exam center.
Download Here >>> Krishna DCCB Staff Assistant/Clerk Admit Card 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.