Automation Testing Jobs In Chennai | Infosys BPM Walkin Recruitment On 30th June 2018
Excellent job opportunity for Graduates who have 2-4 years experience in Automation Testing role. Check out the Walkins at Infosys from here. Any Graduates can directly walk for Infosys Walkin Drive in Chennai. We suggest the job applicants check the Job Profile, Infosys Job Description before going to applying for it. Applicants with required qualifications can apply for Infosys Careers 2018. Infosys provides best job careers for the candidates who are in search of Latest Walkins for various fields.
Infosys Walkin Interview Chennai Details
2 to 4 Years
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||Software Developer Jobs|
Infosys is hiring graduate candidates for Automation Testing Jobs. Passionate candidates who are interested in working in the reputed company can attend the Infosys. Aspirants are requested to refer Infosys Walkin Interview Chennai details provided on this page. Only the aspirants who satisfy the requirements of Infosys Job Openings are eligible to participate in Infosys Walkin Recruitment Drive. On our blog, we have provided the Latest Infosys Placement Papers for the candidate’s reference purpose. In addition to that refer Infosys Test Patterns to crack Infosys Selection Process. To clear the selection rounds have a glance at Infosys Interview Questions. For more interesting updates keep visiting All India Jobs frequently.
Infosys Skills Required
- Automation Testing with QTP 3+ Years of Automation testing QTP(Tool) with various Descriptive programming using VB Scripting(mandatory) – – Minimum 2years relevant experience
- Should have a good understanding of STLC phases
- Must have worked on HP – QC/ALM
- Should have excellent communication to speak to client stakeholders
- Update existing tests/Create new tests in the automation test suite (using QTP).
- Write test planning documentation from various requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other for test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide estimates for test activities.
Infosys BPM Limited Company Profile
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. The Infosys BPM’s technology heritage and investment in business domain centers of excellence, and its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management) deliver transformational benefits to its clients through the use of innovative technologies such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Rich Content Visualization and Mobile Technologies. Infosys BPM employed 34,366 people, from 80 nationalities as of September 30, 2017, operating across 32 global locations.
How To Apply For Infosys Job Vacancies?
Individuals those who are looking to work in the role of Automation Testing Process. Can immediately walk for Infosys Latest Walkin Interview at Chennai location. Applicants check the details and candiadtes who are knowing Automation testing with QTP/UFT only preferred to Infosys Walkin Interview Chennai.
Infosys Interview Details
Walkin Date: 30th June 2018
Walkin Time: 9 AM onwards
Infosys BPM Limited Tidel Park 3rd and 8th floor 4,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 113,
Essential Documents To Carry For Infosys Recruitment Drive
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Updated Resume Hard Copies.
- Any Govt issued ID Proof.
- All the required and mandatory hard copies of educational and experienced documents.
You Can Also Check
- Jayam Solutions Walkins For Sr. Net Developer Role | Job Openings In Hyderabad – 29th & 30th June 2018
- Walkins For Selenium Automation Role | Xavient Digital Job Openings In Noida | 30th June 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.