IL&FS Careers | IL&FS Skills Development Walkins | Hiring For Product Marketing Manager (Position Code – PMM) – Mumbai, Delhi
IL&FS Skills Development Job Openings in Mumbai & Delhi: IL&FS Skills Careers is hiring graduate professionals for Product Marketing Manager Positions. If you are looking for the job in relevant profile, then walk for IL&FS Skills Walkin Recruitment which is the best opportunity to prove your technical knowledge and enhance your career in a better direction. Applicants we are providing the complete information about IL&FS Skills Recruitment 2018 Job Openings for Experienced Professional. Candiadtes who have a Guiding all critical decisions in the organization with robust market data and insights can directly walk for IL&FS Skills Development Walkin Jobs. Get the IL&FS Skills Development Job Description, IL&FS Skills Development Walkins Job Profile from here.
IL&FS Skills Development Walkins – Details
IL&FS Skills Development
|Job Location||Mumbai, Delhi|
|Role||Product Marketing Manager|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Looking for IT Jobs in Delhi? Then apply for IL&FS Skills Walkin Drive on the mentioned venue. Before attending for IL&FS Skills Walkin Interviews, one must be aware of IL&FS Skills Recruitment Process and what will be the rounds involved to shortlist the competitors. In this IL&FS Skills article, we are providing the details about IL&FS Skills Placement Papers along with its previous year solved question papers. Practicing with the help of IL&FS Skills Test Patterns is a beneficial thing for the job applicants. Practice well for IL&FS Skills Walkin Recruitment and get hired. Carry the mandatory documents along with ID Proof while attending for IL&FS Skills Walkin Interviews.
IL&FS Skills Development Job Roles
- Develop strategies, channels, and als tactics to get the word out about our product and drive qualified traffic to our front door based on data-driven insights
- Deploy successful, metric-driven marketing campaigns and also own their implementation from the ideation to execution
- Develop mechanisms to receive customer feedback and the leverage the same to understand customer behavior and also a represent the voice of the user
- Produce and manage engaging content for our website, blog, and social media that engages our audience and generates interest
- Lead and handle all details associated with in-person and online marketing events and communications including partner coordination, outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, and follow-up
- Develop marketing materials including presentations, flyers, case studies, white papers, videos, etc.
IL&FS Skills Careers Key Accountability
- Increase in market penetration as per market strategy
- A substantial increase in Brand Valuation
- Guiding all critical decisions in the organization with robust market data and insights
- Ensure growth of the loyal user base
IL&FS Skills Job Experience
Academic – Post Graduate – MBA in Marketing
- Must have 10-15 years of Mar-Com experience with at least five years of experience in implementing and managing marketing strategy for a B2B / in a B2C audience in ed-tech/ internet based companies.
- Relevant experience in driving overall marketing efforts – with a healthy mix of online and offline marketing.
- Exposure to developments in ed-tech space.
- Analytical, firm in applying research insights to the driving business results.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high performing marketing programs.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with creative, social, and media agency.
- Storyteller, Omnichannel marketing expert in B2C Products (if not Ed-tech), Team Player and Influencer with an excellent sense of the customer psychology and use of online and offline mediums to create the market presence.
IL&FS Skills Development Corporation Limited Company Profile
IL&FS Skills Development Corporation Limited (IL&FS Skills) is a joint venture between IL&FS Education and Technology Services Limited (IL&FS Education) and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). The setting up of IL&FS Skills in 2011 was triggered by the increasing demand for trained human resources for the jobs created in various sectors. From being a pilot programme offered for the textile sector, today it is one of India’s largest vocational training company with a goal to train 4 million people by 2022 through a network of 300 + institutes of skills on a hub and spoke model
Our model is based on addressing the needs of the industry and is therefore focused on making students work ready. We work extensively with various key stakeholders – government (central and state), private companies (sponsors and employers), foundations, international bodies, trainees, and parents – creating a vibrant mix of sponsored and trainee/employer paid programmes with a singular objective of matching youth to jobs or self-employment opportunities
How To Apply For IL&FS Skill Development Job Openings?
Interested candidates with a relevant profile may apply at email@example.com with Subject: “Application for <<Position Code>>” with their latest CV and a covering letter stating 3 locations in the sequence of preference and also a description of why they would be the best fit for the entire applied for the role in IL&FS Skills Development Walkins.
IL&FS Skill Development Interview Details
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi
Remuneration: As per Industry Standards
Essential Documents Need To Carry For IL&FS Skills Development Walkins
- Carry update Resume during.
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.
- Educational Certificates xerox copies.
- Exela Technologies Walkins For Quality Analyst Role | Job Openings In Pune – 25th & 26th June 2018
- Mega Walkins For Voice Process | Toppr Technologies Walkin Interview At Ahmedabad – 24th To 27th June 2018
- Jobs In Bangalore | Mphasis Walkin Recruitment For RPA Blueprism Developer Role | 23rd June 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.