Are you willing to find new job openings in Pune? Then here is exciting news for all Graduate Students. Exela Technologies is planning to conduct walkin drive to hire the graduate candidates for Quality Analyst Role. If you wish to build a stable career can attend Exela Technologies Walkin Interview, then walk for in Pune on 8th to 11th May 2018. Before going to apply for Exela Technologies Career Jobs, we advise the competitors to check the job description, and other details. Therefore for more information about Foiwe Info Exela Technologies Walkins visit our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Exela Technologies Walkin Interview Details
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
To help the applicants in their search, our team came up with an exciting announcement regarding Exela Technologies Walkin Interviews which was recently announced. All the candiadtes who have completed their graduation can attend for Exela Technologies Job Openings in Pune. Only the individuals who successfully clear the selection process with proper preparation with Interview Questions they will be selected as final applicants for Exela Technologies. Exela Technologies Walkin Interview will conduct the selection process to shortlist the candidates and to hire for Quality Analyst Profile.
Hence priors attending for Exela Technologies Walkin Drive in Pune, practice these Exela Technologies Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers. Preparing these Exela Technologies Test Patterns will help the job seekers to get the knowledge regarding the exam paper. Along with that check the Todays Walkins page for better info. Therefore we suggest the aspirants carry their original id proofs, updated resume while appearing for Exela Technologies Walkin Drive.
Exela Technologies Job Description
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality, coordinate with clients and drive standardized practices.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise client requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Should have innovative methods of training and engagement.
- Strengthen Quality management processes/framework to improve delivery.
- Should ensure Knowledge consistency through means like calibrations, Quizzes, etc.
Exela Technologies Skills
- Good Knowledge/experience with BPO processes.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office tools like Powerpoint, project, excel is critical for the job.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skill- ability to work with a huge volume of data using statistical tools.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean methodology.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Good team player.
- Should have persuasive, collaborative and influencing skills.
- Must have experience driving projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client expectations/engagements effectively.
- Excellent Transactional Quality Domain Knowledge.
About Exela Technologies Company profile
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a global business process automation (“BPA”) leader combining industry-leading enterprise software and services with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions is deployed across banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission-critical environments. So Exela is a leader in workflow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
The Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,500 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong at nearly 1,100 onsite client facilities and 150 delivery centers located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our client list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
How To Apply For Exela Technologies Interview?
Caniddates those who want to work in the role of Quality Analyst process? Can walk for Exela Technologies Walkin Drive on mentioned dates. So to face the competition candiadtes need to carry required documents along with you without fails.
Exela Technologies Interview Details
Walkin Date: 25th & 26th June 2018
Walkin Time: 03:00 PM – 06:30 PM
BancTec India Pvt Ltd (A Exela Technologies),
4th Floor, Shardha Arcade,
Bibwewadi, Pune – 411037.
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Exela Technologies Interview
- Two copies of updated resume.
- Photo Id proof.
- Address proof.
- Hard copies of educational certificate
You Can Also Check
- Mega Walkins For Voice Process | Toppr Technologies Walkin Interview At Ahmedabad – 24th To 27th June 2018
- Jobs In Bangalore | Mphasis Walkin Recruitment For RPA Blueprism Developer Role | 23rd June 2018
- Fullerton India Walkins In Chennai | Recruiting For Customer Care Executive Role | 23rd To 26th June 2018