Dept of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana | Hiring for Financial Management | Jobs in Chandigarh
Financial Management_Dept of E& IT, Govt of Haryana: Are you in search of IT Job Openings in Chandigarh?? If yes, you have reached the right platform. In this article, job seekers can get the detailed information about Dept of E&IT Walkin Drive at Chandigarh for Program Manager Posts. NISG Careers offers the best platform for graduates with relevant experience and searching looking for Latest Walkins in Chandigarh. As per the sources, Department of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana Hiring Financial Management in Chandigarh with minimum 4 to 9 years of experience in the technical field. Interested and eligible candidates must Hurry up and Apply Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018.
People who have done their specialization in Finance will be added an advantage. Selected applicants will be placed in the Department of E&IT with a contract period of 5 Years. For more details, Keep visiting our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Dept of E& IT, Govt of Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
|Company Name||Department of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana|
|Experience||4 – 9 Years|
|Job Role||Program Manager|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Wanna build a successful and professionalized career in IT Department. Then, here is a golden opportunity to make your career in a better path. What are you waiting for? Start applying for Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018 by knowing the details mentioned in the below sections. Aspirants who have completed their registration process can check the Dept of Electronics & IT Walkins Interview Q&A available here for better preparation. You can also, find the Latest Test Patterns which are helpful to crack the recruitment process. Scroll down the page for more information about Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018 Jobs.
Dept of Electronics & IT Job Description
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Finance.
- Experience: 4 – 9 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Role Category: Senior Management.
- Contract Tenure: 5 Years.
Dept of E&IT, Govt of Haryana Job Openings – Desirable Skills & Experience
- Graduate in any discipline (B.E / B.Tech desirable).
- MBA/ PGD with specialization in Finance.
- 4 + years of experience in program management of IT projects including project Finance/Procurement.
- 2 years of experience in Project Financing and Appraisal, PPP and Risk Management of large IT/e Governance Projects, Business Modeling.
- Knowledge of General Finance Rules (GFR).
<< Latest Placement Papers >>
Department of Electronics &IT Walkins – Job Objective
- Must provide support to the State Government in the financial appraisal of e-governance. projects.
- Responsible for providing support to the State Government in matters related to PPP, Vendor Management, Contracts, and other related activities.
Financial Management & Appraisal
- Guidance to project teams on the sustainability of e-Governance initiatives and long-term financial viability.
- Appraisal of project reports for their financial viability.
- Provide expert advice to ensure financial robustness of the projects.
- Review fund utilization and provide inputs to the departments.
Contracts & Procurement
- Assist State Government in formulating procurement plans for e-Gov / IT projects.
- Assist State Government in financial evaluations of external agency proposals related to the implementation of various e-governance initiatives.
- Provide guidelines to State Government in developing contracts, RFP, LoI, Purchase Orders etc.
- Assist State Government in price negotiations related to IT goods/services procurement.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure resolution of any financial / procurement matters concerning the State / UT.
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities, the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/Head SeMT/Head of Nodal Agency.
<< Latest Walkin Drives>>
Dept of E & IT, Govt of Haryana Company Profile
Haryana State Government is giving great emphasis on promotion of IT & e-Governance projects/ Mission Mode Projects and its applications in the Government Offices/ Boards/ Institutions/ Corporations to bring about transparency, efficiency in the delivery of the public services. In view of this, Electronics and Information Technology has already prepared and approved the IT plans of the various Government Departments/Boards/ Corporations, etc and is deploying resources through various agencies like HKCL, CDAC, NICSI, and other impaneled agencies, etc.
To cater to the present day requirements of Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations/etc. It includes multiple tasks regarding preparation, implementation & monitoring of long-term IT Plans with a view to ensure improvement in the efficiency and to bring about transparency in the Government organizations. It will also ensure better delivery of Public Services by executing and implementation and rollout ICT applications therein, IT Department has adopted Contractual IT cadre policy.
How to Apply for Dept of E&IT Walkins 2018
Mega walkins for experienced candidates in Department of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana. Interested candidates to work with Dept of E&IT can find the best career opportunities and apply for Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who have required skills can attend to Latest Dept of E&IT Walkins in Chandigarh. Following are the Financial Management_Dept of E& IT Walkin details for the applicants who are willing to apply.
Recruiter Name: NISG HR
Contact Company: NISG ( National Institute of Smart Government)
Please refer the above-specified job profile before going to attend for Dept of E&IT Jobs in Chandigarh. Hopefully, information gathered about Department of Electronics & IT Recruitment helps the applicants to attend for Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018 Jobs. If you have any queries about Dept of E&IT Hiring Program Manager Roles in Chandigarh can comment in the below provided comment box. You can also text on our facebook page All India Jobs. Find more updates on latest walkins details from here.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.