Senior Consultant Jobs in Chandigarh | Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018 | NISG Career Jobs
Capacity Building and Change Management_Dept of E&IT Govt of Haryana: Hiring Experienced candidates for Senior Consultant Positions in Department of Electronics & IT. Applicants with relevant qualifications can apply for Dept of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018. Our blog All India Jobs describes an information about Department of E&IT Walkins in Chandigarh. Dept of Electronics & IT Job Openings is an opportunity for the experienced candidate’s who are searching for Latest Walkins in India. Applicants with 7 to 12 years of experience can walk for Department of E&IT Walkin Interviews at Chandigarh. Refer the job profile before going to attend for Dept of Electronics & IT Consultant Recruitment. Main objective of this Senior Consultant Jobs is to assist the State Government in capacity building and facilitate in business process re-engineering and change management activities.
Dept of Electronics & IT Consultant Recruitment 2018 Details
|Company Name||Department of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana|
|Experience||7 – 12 Years|
|Job Role||Senior Consultant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
NISG Senior Consultant Job Description
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization.
- Experience: 7 – 12 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Position: Capacity Building and Change Management.
- Designation: Senior Consultant.
- Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Role Category: Other.
- Contract Tenure: 5 Years.
- Reports To State IT Secretary/ Head SeMT/ Head of State designated Agency.
<<< Latest Interview Q&A >>>
Dept of Electronics & IT, NISG Openings 2018 – Desired Skills & Experience
- 7 to 12 years of experience in Change Management and Capacity building (Training & Development).
- Experience of having led business process re-engineering/process improvement engagements.
- 3 Years of experience in implementation of large IT / eGovernance projects with an emphasis on training and change management.
<< NISG Test Pattern >>
NISG Senior Consultant Job Vacancy 2018 – Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify the needy of Statewide training and capacity building needs of State Government personnel.
- Develop action plans based on the training strategy and capacity building roadmap to achieve the Statewide capacity building targets.
- Conduct an assessment of the existing training infrastructure in the State.
- Develop an action plan to improve their capacity to lead the training interventions in the State.
- Assist the State in the identification of additional training agencies.
- Provide support in development/ roll out of programs aimed at sensitizing the senior political and executive leadership towards e-governance initiatives.
- Assist in / liaise with identified agencies in the development of course content and training programs aimed at capacity building.
- Focus on change management through effective communication, workshops, training etc.
- Assist in identifying change management initiatives as part of Government Process Reengineering exercise.
Business Process Reengineering and Change Management
- Program level monitoring of the BPR initiatives being carried out by different departments.
- Assist departments in the identification of capacity gaps in carrying out BPR.
- Study best practices of other States departments and enable sharing of knowledge to avoid duplication of effort and to shorten the learning curve.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and provide critical inputs for designing guidelines and policies around various Government Process changes.
- Formulate a strategy to increase the awareness among the State Departments/ PeMTs about the importance of Business Process Management.
- Support the State departments in setting up PeMTs.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders and assist them in the implementation of CB Scheme.
Department of Electronics & IT, Govt of Haryana Company Profile
Haryana State Government is giving great emphasis on promotion of IT & e-Governance projects/ Mission Mode Projects and its applications in the Government Offices/ Boards/ Institutions/ Corporations to bring about transparency, efficiency in the delivery of the public services. To cater to the present day requirements of Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations/etc. It includes multiple tasks regarding preparation, implementation & monitoring of long-term IT Plans with a view to ensure improvement in the efficiency and to bring about transparency in the Government organizations.
In view of this, Electronics and Information Technology has already prepared and approved the IT plans of the various Government Departments/Boards/ Corporations, etc and is deploying resources through various agencies like HKCL, CDAC, NICSI, and other impaneled agencies, etc. Dept of Electronics & IT will ensure the better delivery of Public Services by executing and implementation and rollout ICT applications therein, IT Department has adopted Contractual IT cadre policy.
How to Apply Dept of E&IT Consultant Job Openings in Chandigarh?
If you have completed the graduation in relevant streams, then here is an opportunity for you to attend the Dept of E & IT Walkin Drive on Specified dates. Candidates of Dept of Electronics & IT Consultant Recruitment is shortlisted on the basis of applicant’s performance in the Recruitment Process. Hence, individuals before applying for Department of Electronics & IT, NISG Walkins should prepare for it. Reach the Department of Electronics & IT Recruitment 2018 on specified dates.
Recruiter Name: NISG HR
Contact Company: NISG ( National Institute of Smart Government)
All the information about Department of Electronics & IT Walkin for Senior Consultant Role details is provided here. Hope it will be useful to attend the Dept of Electronics & IT Consultant Recruitment 2018. For more regular updates on Latest Walkins across India can refer our blog www.allindiajobs.in.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.