BookMyShow Careers | Latest BookMyShow Freshers Jobs In India – BookMyShow Recruitment 2018-19
At present every second aspirant wishes to get a high-speed paid job in different locations and specializations. Many of the private sector jobs are available in India for Freshers as well as for experienced candidates. BookMyShow is now hiring talented, desirable, knowledgeable and skill full graduates and postgraduates in various employment roles. So recently BookMyShow Company has issued the latest notification about BookMyShow Freshers Jobs. Applicants may apply for Latest BookMyShow Jobs 2018-19 just by filling up their online application forms and appearing in the interviews. Moreover, the all India jobs team provide you with additional information such as BookMyShow Careers 2018, BookMyShow Eligibility Criteria, BookMyShow payscale details, and BookMyShow Interview Process in below section.
BookMyShow Hiring Now – Job Openings In BookMyShow Careers
|Job Location||All Over India|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Hello competitors!! There are many of the candiadtes who are very desirable to work with BookMyShow. So for those willing candiadtes, BookMyShow are available for both freshers and experienced candiadtes. BookMyShow Recruitment Process has been started so passionate applicants can apply for it. BookMyShow is the brand and well knows for booking tickets online. So people who are excited to work in BookMyShow must apply again BookMyShow Careers Job Openings till the lats date. All the interested and capable job hunters who are looking for the Latest BookMyShow Job Openings can apply online through the official website or directly on this site
Entry level BookMyShow Jobs: BookMyShow team is currently looking for various graduates for the vacancy profiles in their organization. So it is an excellent platform for teh job seekers to expertise there skills and communication. BookMyShow requires a talented and dynamic people for the current job vacancies. So, job holders who want to fulfill these current jobs can now register through online with the help of this post. Therefore for instant BookMyShow updates stay tuned with us.
Latest BookMyShow Job Vacancies – BookMyShow Careers
- Front Office Executive
- Assistant Manager – Operations (Food & Beverages)
- Strategy & Executive Assistant To The CEO
- Executive – Cashier
- Executive / Senior Executive – Business Development (F&B)
- Must have Executive – Commis
- Executive / Senior Executive – Customer Experience
- Business Development – Cinemas (Food & Beverages)
- MySQL Database Administrator
- Application & Infrastructure Security
- Senior Developer – React.Js
- Site Reliability Engineers
- System Admin
- Open Source Developer
- Assistant General Manager – Taxation
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Team Lead – F&B
- Manager – Sponsorship Sales
- Events Marketing
- Executive – Outreach Marketing
- Paid Digital Marketing
- Designer – Customer Outreach
- Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Qlik Sense Developer
- Web Analytics
- Product Manager
Applicants who are going to participate in BookMyShow Careers openings should practice Placement Papers to crcak the BookMyShow Written Test easily. So before starting the preparation application should refer BookMyShow Syllabus and model papers which are assigned here. BookMyShow pannel will conduct walkin across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
About BookMyShow Company Summary
BookMyShow was founded by Ashish Hemrajani. He quit his job at JWT. its Co-Founder is Parikshit Dar. He takes over Technology. Its Co-Founder Rajesh Balpande, who takes over Finance. Hence, Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd launched India’s first ticketing aggregator BookMyShow in August 2007. Which is Now one of the biggest ticketing portals. BookMyShow becomes the official ticketing partner for Mumbai Indians and Delhi Daredevils. Although, Today it has Pune Warriors and Rajasthan Royals too on board for IPL. BookMyShow is awarded ‘The Hottest Company of the Year-2011-12. also ‘The Company to watch out for’ at the prestigious CNBC Young Turks Award.
How To Get a Job At BookMyShow? – BookMyShow Selection Process
BookMyShow is looking for the people who can bring all the new life experiences to our teams. So competitors if you are searching for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, and thinking eager to take fresh part of your life of a good team member, then you are the challenger in BookMyShow
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
BookMyShow Eligibility Criteria
- BookMyShow is inviting the candidates like B.E, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc with B.Sc, BCA, BA or any other Graduation or PG Courses.
- All 2018, 2017, 2016 are eligible to apply for BookMyShow Jobs.
- Candiadtes those who are having more than 60% aggregation are allowed to apply.
- Aspirants who drop more than two years are not allowed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be good at technical knowledge and also a hard worker.
- Must know how to manage time.
- Willing to work rotational shifts.
- Applicants should work independently.
How To Apply For Job In BookMyShow Careers – BookMyShow Recruitment
- Applicants are required to visit BookMyShow Careers website that is in.bookmyshow.com
- On the home page of the official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- If the job role suits you then start applying.
- Fill the required details like name, age, qualification details, etc.
- After that upload documents and your recent photographs.
- Submit the duly filled application form and take a print out of it.
Registration Link: BookMyShow Freshers Careers
If any postulants require more information about BookMyShow Recruitment 2018 than comment below. So here to provide required information as soon as possible. Therefore to get regular updates on upcoming drives to bookmark our website All India Jobs using CTRL+D on your keyboard.
You Can Also Check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.