Hello Aspirants!! Candiadtes are you fed up with browsing internet for a job opportunity on various websites? Ok, have a glance at this page we are equipping the detail information of Bajaj Capital Walkin Recruitment. Individuals who are having a dream to work, for those individuals here is an excellent opportunity. Bajaj Capital is going to recruit the desirable applicants for the role of Trainee. So individuals hurry up don’t waste the precious time and attend for Bajaj Capital Walkin Interview on prescribed dates. Therefore applicants, check Latest Walkins in Kochi from our site.
How To Clear GD Round -> GD Tips
Bajaj Capital Walkin Recruitment Details
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Bajaj Capital wants the talented and hardworking candidates. So applicants start preparation for Bajaj Capital Interview with the help of Bajaj Capital Placement Papers which help you to clear the written test easily. Therefore applicants have to work hard and must practice well. Applicants get ready for the interview with full pledge knowledge on the given topics in the Bajaj Capital Test Patterns. To clear Bajaj Capital Walkin Recruitment process aspirants have to refer Bajaj Capital Interview Questions which is enclosed in this article. Hence applicants, please carry required documents while accompanying Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Based on your required experience and company requirement you will be responsible for some/all of them.
- Entire portfolio analysis, 360-degree wealth management and performing need analysis of your HNI, Ultra HNI and retail clients requirement. Formulating strategies to expand the HNI & Retail client’s base.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with existing/new clients to increase the revenue base for the company.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements primarily through a financial planning process.
- Achieving financial goals of the clients through various product line like LI, MF, FI, GI, and other liabilities products
- Qualification: Graduation or MBA (Both Can Apply).
- Experience: 1-8 years.
- Must have experience in wealth/portfolio management, financial planning or investment advisory in at least one of the following products: Mutual Funds (MF), Life Insurance (LI), General Insurance (GI), Health Insurance, Fixed Deposits (FD), Liability Products, CPOF, FMPS, Real Estate, SIP, Golds, Bonds.
Bajaj Capital Company Profile
Bajaj Capital Ltd is the flagship company of the Bajaj Capital group. It is India’s premier “Investment Services” Company, with over 50 years of there experience in helping people protect and grow their wealth. Further, Bajaj Capital has been granted the CoR by AMFI. So the Bajaj Capital helped to create more millionaires than any other firm in India. Personalized Investment Services requires creating a customized ‘snapshot’ using our proprietary 360-degree financial assessment tool, at no extra charge. But it is our deep personal relationships with clients that indeed set us apart. Have to carry on the business of distribution of mutual funds and has also been granted the CoR to act as Point of Presence by the Pension Fund Regulatory Authority for the NPS Schemes.
How To Apply For Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive?
Most of the competitors are curious about how to apply for Bajaj Capital walkin Recruitment. Now for those candidates, we are providing the complete information regarding Bajaj Capital walkin date, time, venue and required documents.
Bajaj Capital Interview Details
Walkin Date: 21st & 22nd June 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
ADD: F-2,1st floor,
N.J.K Thripthy Building,
Opp to medical trust hospital,
Contact Person: Hari Kumar Karthik
Mandatory Credentials Need To Bring For Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive
- All educational marks memos from schooling.
- Latest passport photocopies.
- Hard copies of updated resume.
- Any ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Licence, Passport, etc.
- RedBus Walkins For Quality Analyst Role | Job Openings In Bangalore | 20th To 22nd June 2018
- Freshers Walkins In Golden Sun Technology | Hiring 2018 Passed outs For HR Trainee Role – 20th To 22nd June 2018