Do you have completed B. com, M com & CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM graduation? And want to expertise your skills and talents in the role of Revenue Accounting. Then why late attend Wipro Latest Job Openings in Pune. Applicants who are having 4 -8 years experience in General Ledger Accounting, month close ad Reporting function can attend Wipro Careers Walkins. Wipro BPS will offer substantial employment benefits for experiance candiadtes with a friendly environment. So willing candidates check below Wipro Walkin Drive Pune details and job profile in below sections.
Wipro Walkin Drive Pune – Details
|Qualification||B. com, M com & CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Latest Wipro Job Openings for experienced guys are provided here. Go through the article completely and gain your knowledge in Wipro Jobs in Pune. Moreover, most of the job seekers are not aware of the recruitment process, job description, roles and responsibilities and simple walk for it and failed to crack the job. People Open for extended hours working & 24*5 Culture with Good Communication skills can walk for Wipro Walkin Drive Pune from prescribed dates. If you are ready to apply, refer Wipro Interview Questions before attending the walkin drive.
Direct Wipro Walkin for Graduates Eligible and talented candidates who satisfy the requirements of Wipro Revenue Accounting Jobs can apply now!! Check the Wipro Placement Papers to get the knowledge about the online test pattern. Also, refer the Wipro Test Patterns to know the type of questions appearing for the test. Please do check the requirement process and start preparing for it.
Wipro Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares and reviews all Deal Packages for all large/non-standard sales transactions for internal review and external audit.
- Owns key aspects of the close revenue cycle, driving global operational excellence, improving efficiency and collaborating with the quote-to-cash, record-to-report and IT teams across multiple geographies.
- Develops and streamlines processes using system automation and tools to maximize efficiency and accuracy of revenue accounting systems and processes. Excellent excel skills
- Critically review and analyze data to ensure accuracy, completeness and US GAAP compliance.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and review for both internal and external reporting schedules as well as work with external auditors to address issues as needed.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and focusing on process improvement for the broader Accounting Operations team.
- Articulate issues and recommend solutions crisply and concisely to enable better decision-making. Interaction with External Auditors is expected.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, especially in software revenue recognition.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and analytical skills are required.
- Experience with Oracle and OBIEE is preferred.
- Excellent time and project management skills can coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously in high-paced business culture.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- B. com, M com & CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM with 4 -8 years experience in General Ledger Accounting, month close ad Reporting function
- Working Knowledge of SAP & RevPro Tool
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (should be proficient in a pivot table, if, iferror, vlookup, sumif, concatenate etc.)
- Should be able to work independently and pro-actively.
- Open for extended hours working & 24*5 Culture.
About Wipro BPS Company Profile
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
How To Apply For Wipro Latest Job Openings In Pune
Good news for B. com, M com & CA, ICWA, MBA, PGDM candidates. Wipro is conducting enormous walkins for experienced candiadtes in the role of Revenue Accounting. So candiadtes those who are interested can face Wipro Walkin Drive Pune on mentioned dates.
Wipro Interview Details
Walkin Date: 1st June 2018
Walkin Time: 12 PM to 3 PM
Plot no-02, MIDC Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune – 411057
Contact Person: Aishwarya Nilesh Kumar (Mention *Aishwarya* on your CV)
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Wipro Interview
- Hard Copies of an updated resume.
- Experience Letters, Pay Slips, Relieving Letters from the previous company.
- Passport size photographs.
- Govt issued ID Proof.
You can also check
- Freshers Jobs In Chennai | Pantheon Recruitment Drive on 31st May & 1st June 2018
- C++ Developer Walkins At QUEST | Hiring Experienced Graduates | Interview On 2nd & 3rd June at Chennai