WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 | Check West Bengal Pharmacist Exam Pattern @wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 and WBSHFWS Exam Pattern has updated here for the applied applicants for WBSHFWS Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS ) has recently published an official employment notification for 46 Pharmacist Vacancies. Competitors who will be in browsing for the WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern can get here for free of cost in a pdf file. Eligible and aspired job seekers who are preparing for the Latest Govt Jobs can refer the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Various competitive exams. Interested job seekers can also download the WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Pharmacist Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the official website of WBSHFWS, i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in.
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018
|WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Name of the Organization||WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti(WBSHFWS)|
|No of Posts||46|
|Start Date||24th May 2018|
|End Date||31st May 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Here we have updated the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Exam pattern along with the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018. Check the table displayed below to get the precise information regarding WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check the table provided below to get particular details regarding WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Pharmacist Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In the below section, Applicants can check the information of WBSHFWS Exam Pattern in a detailed manner. With this competitors, can easily prepare well for the WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Pharmacist & Exam 2018. Applied job seekers of WBSHFWS Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 selection will be based on a Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Hence, we suggest the applicants download the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Exam Syllabus along with West Bengal SHFWS Pharmacist Test Pattern from here. We hope the applicants to check the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2018 and prepare hard for the examination. In the below sections, we have tabulated the West Bengal SHFWS Pharmacist Exam Pattern which will explain about the subjects, some questions appeared for the exam, marks to be awarded, the duration for the exam, etc. Check the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2018 and have an effective preparation.
West Bengal SHFWS Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2018
WBSHFWS is going to select the desired job applicants for the Post of Pharmacist to fill up 46 vacancies by conducting the Written Examination and Interview. Here we have also presented the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Previous Papers along with the WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern. Check all the daily updates of GK Quiz and Current Affairs on our allindiajobs.in website. Want to know about West Bengal SHFWS Pharmacist Written Exam Pattern? Then, you must read the complete article upto end. In general, all the aspirants will do mistake while preparing for the examination. Candidates will prepare without knowing about the exam topics which leads to disqualification of examination.
West Bengal Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2018
|S. no||Papers||Topics||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Papers I||General Abilities||50||50||50|
|2||Paper II||Pharmacy (Diploma Level)||100||100||100|
The Recruitment Board of West Bengal has decided to shortlist the registered candidates by conducting the written examination followed by Personal Interview, physical standard test. To crack the West Bengal Pharmacist exam 2018, aspirants must know about the WBHFWS Exam Pattern and WBHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018. The WBHFWS Written exam will be conducted for 2 hours, and it contains subjects like English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence, topics. Get WBHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 topics from the following sections.
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus
The WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Pharmacist Syllabus has updated here. Check WBHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 detailed topics to make a schedule for your preparation. The West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti has framed an official exam syllabus for Pharmacist Exam. So observe the each and every sub topic and analyze your self. All these things can be analyzed by the applicants with the help of syllabus and examination pattern only.
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 – General Abilities for Paper I
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Himachal.
- Natural Resources in India and HP: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology & Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Himachal.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Himachal Statehood movement and formation of Himachal State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
West Bengal SHFWS Exam Syllabus 2018 for Papers II
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Grade II Syllabus
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias
- Metrology & Posology-Calculations of doses by age.
- Manufacturing and evaluation of various dosage forms:
- Study of Immunity & Immunological products
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- The concept of health, Concept of disease
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Syllabus 2018
- Foundations of Library and Information Science.
- Communication, Information, and Society.
- Information Sources
- Information Services
- Library Management.
- Digital Libraries.
- Research Methodology
WBSHFWS West Bengal Pharmacist Syllabus 2018
- Research Methodology
- Fruit crops.
- Vegetable Crops.
- Scope and Importance of commercial Floriculture.
- Production Technology.
- Post-Harvest Technology in Horticultural Crops.
WBSHFWS Syllabus 2018
- Anatomy& Physiology.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.