UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 download link will be available soon. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the taking the responsibility to issue the UPPSC Admit Cards to the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio. Get the UPPSC MO / AMO Exam Dates, Selection Process, Downloading Steps, Test Pattern from the below sections of this page. As of now, there is the latest update on UPPSC Important Dates for Medical Officer Exam. So keep an eye here to know the new updates on UPPSC AMO / MO Examination 2018. Applicants are advised to check out @ uppsc.up.nic.in for more details.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio and other posts|
|No of Vacancies||1105|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam or Interview|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Download UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Call Letter 2018
Flash New! Looking for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh (UP)? If you say yes! Then grab this chance of applying to UPPSC Recruitment 2018 which has issued recently. Moreover, the commission is strictly stated that only candidates who have desired criteria given in official notification are eligible to submit their online application. As per the Latest UPPSC Employment News notification, the official should fill up the Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio and other posts. Download UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF, Uttar Pradesh MO / AMO Previous Papers UPPSC Exam Pattern.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Medical Officer Exam Dates
- Online Application Commencement Date – 18th May 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – 18th June 2018
- UPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Examination Date – Updated Soon
- Date of Releasing UPPSC Admit Card for MO Exam – Updated Soon
Also Check: Latest Current Affairs & GK
Importance of UPPSC MO Hall Ticket 2018 | UPPSC 2018
Usually, applicants who have applied for the Latest UPPSC Recruitment 2018 can download their Uttar Pradesh PSC AMO Call Letter 2018 to attend the Written Exam conducted by the officials. However, Admit Cards will be issued only to the eligible registered candidates. Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 by providing the Application Number as Registration Number and Date of Birth as Password. Here on this page, Our All India Jobs team has presented the simple steps and downloading link to UPPSC MO / AMO Call Letter 2018 at the end of the page.
- Name of the Exam Applicant
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time to the exam center
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
Necessary Documents to carry with UPPSC Admit Card 2018
- College ID.
- Any Valid Id Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Check the below tabulated UPPSC Exam Pattern forAyurvedic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant radio and other posts. Moreover, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Test Pattern for various posts at its official website for the candidate’s easy reference purpose. Applicants willing to attend the written examination can have a look at the UPPSC Exam Pattern to get an idea about the examination. You must be aware of the required UPPSC Medical Officer exam Syllabus and Test Pattern.
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type MCQ’s||General Knowledge|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is planning to hire the candidates by conducting the Written Exam or Interview rounds in the selection process. Generally, selection will be done to pick out the best-fit candidates to the vacant posts. After that, candidates can obtain their UPPSC MO Exam Results, Uttar Pradesh AMO Exam Cut Off Marks at its web portal @www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
How do I download UPPSC Admit Card for MO Exam 2018?
Acquire your UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 from here. Download link to UPPSC AMO Call Letter 2018 will be activated soon. We advise the candidates to get collect their respective UPPSC Hall Ticket 2018 with the help of downloading steps given below.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @www.uppsc.up.nic.in to get UPPSC MO Hall Ticket 2018. Otherwise, click on the below-enclosed link.
- Now, you can go to the official homepage of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- There, find the relevant download link of UPPSC MO/AMO Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on the observed link to get the UPPSC Admit Card 2018.
- In order to download Uttar Pradesh PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card, provide registration number and date of birth details at the time of login.
- After that, submit the login details.
- Then, a new page appears with displaying of www.uppsc.up.nic.in AMO Admit Card 2018 on the screen.
- Next, verify the details printed on UPPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2018.
- Thereafter, download and take a print copy of UPPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2018.
UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer / MO Admit Card 2018 – Click Here