Walkin Drive For 2018 Freshers In Sitel | Openings For UK Voice Process – 11th To 30th May 2018
Competitors are you excited to apply for Sitel Walkin Interview! To help out the candidates in their job search we are providing the complete and detailed information about Sitel Walkin Interview 2018 Job Openings in Hyderabad. Sitel Careers offers best opportunities for the graduate freshers and experienced candidates who are looking for UK Voice Process. Recently, Sitel has announced recruiting the applicants who have good knowledge with good communication skill. If you satisfied the above eligibility criteria, then walk directly to Sitel Latest Walkins Hyderabad which is going to held on 11th To 30th May 2018 in Hyderabad.
How To Clear Telephonic Interview? -> Interview Tips
Sitel Latest Walkins Hyderabad Details
|Company Name||Sitel India Limited.|
|Job Role||UK Voice Process|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Individuals applying for Sitel Walkins will get shortlisted based on their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the Sitel Officials. Check Sitel Placement Papers along with previous question papers from here. Also, we suggest the applicants practice with the help of Sitel Test Patterns will get a chance to crack the Sitel Walkin Interview process. Aspirants need to carry their original ID Proof along with required educational documents.
Postulants who are interested in working with Sitel can apply for Sitel Walkin Interviews in Hyderabad. Individuals can find the required information about Sitel Recruitment 2018. Before applying for walkins, one must satisfy the required skills specified by the Sitel Officials. Candidates can check the Sitel Interview Questions available here to clear the recruitment process. Applicants if this notification is not suitable for your profile can check Todays Walkins and All India Jobs pages.
Sitel Job Requisites
- Minimum Qualification Intermediate ( Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college students)
- Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Fresher will be preferred)
- Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills. (Should be 3.5 and above on the scale of 5)
- The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
Shifts- Rotational UK shifts.
- Cab Facility will be provided.
- 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs)
- Handle UK customers and guide them in online booking of train tickets
- should have convincing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skill with a good hold on grammar
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Willingness to work in UK shifts
Sitel India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
The original SITEL (Systems International Telemarketing) was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch. In June 1985, SITEL became the first publicly traded, and also independent teleservices company and was listed on the NASDAQ through an initial public offering (IPO). Also as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies. Six months later, they moved from NASDAQ to the NYSE as ‘SWW.’ Hence on January 30, 2007, ClientLogic Corporation announced the acquisition of SITEL Corporation. Also, the combined company would now be called Sitel, and its headquarters moved to ClientLogic’s headquarters in Nashville. So on 21 September 2015, Sitel announced it had been acquired by Groupe Acticall. Therefore have glance overview at the official website.
How To Apply For Sitel Latest Walkins?
On this page, we are providing with complete information about Sitel Walkin Interviews. Interested and eligible candiadtes can attend the walkin drive at Sitel Walkin Drive Hyderabad on specified dates.
Sitel Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th & 12th May 2018
Walkin Time: 12:30 PM to 6:00 PM
SITEL India Pvt Ltd,
2nd floor, Block 2,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Sitel Interview
- Hard Copies of Updated Resume or CV.
- Passport size photographs.
- Required hard copies of educational documents.
- Original Govt issued ID proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.