Hey! Good News. In this article, we are furnishing latest Jobs in Gurgaon. Aspirants who are interested in working with Panasonic Careers can attend the Panasonic Walkin Drive which is going to be held on 14th May 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Panasonic Walkin Recruitment for Product Training Coordinator & Service Management Role. It is the best chance for the aspirants who are looking for Panasonic Latest Walkins in Gurgaon. We have listed all the details about Panasonic Walkin Interview in the below sections.
Panasonic Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Panasonic India Pvt.Ltd|
|Job Role||Product Training Coordinator & Service Management|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Caniddates who are waiting for Panasonic Job Vacancies can attend the Panasonic Walkin Drive. Therefore aspirants must refer Panasonic Placement Papers to know about the online test. In addition to that check Panasonic Test Patterns from this article for better practice. Willing aspirants have to register for Panasonic Walkin Interview. Therefore our blog www.allindiajobs.in provides the Important Interview Questions, Daily Walkins updates, etc.
Panasonic Job Description
- To understand the specific training needs of the locations in the areas of sales or soft skills or any other and help in designing a program accordingly and then to ensure successful delivery of the Training.
- Customizing training content and involving in post-training follow-ups/ interventions and measurements.
- To deliver Knowledge/Skill/Behavior Related Training, from First Level to Middle-Level Management, of the client organizations.
- Delivery of Classroom Training in an area of expertise.
Organizing TTT for internal Sales/Product Trainer on Sales Skill and Facilitation Skill.
- To identify Relevant training program for the organization and ensuring successful delivery of Instructor-led training and on-the-job performance coaching thru Branch Trainers.
- Preparation & implementation of Training & Development Plan for the organization.
Implement of Training Strategy through Regional Training Managers.
Panasonic Previous Profile
- Analyzing all escalated customer issues and resolving them with a reasonable timeframe
- Maintaining customer portfolios and data integrity
- Maintaining confidential documents and records of the organization
- Dealing and solving issues, concerns, and complaints of customers
- Provided support for maintaining, sharing, and taking backups of business data
- Managed client and project team members through module implementation
- Import and export data within MS Excel and MS Dynamics CRM
- Created workflows based on requirements from the sales department
- Used MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization tools to customize system components such as forms, views, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings
- Responsible for tracking and meeting call productivity metrics and timeframes
- Monitored the outcomes of daily calls; perform forecasting and analysis of call trend
- Managed the customer relationship by providing service and support and ensuring 100% total customer satisfaction
- Find bugs & suggest an enhancement for MS Dynamic CRM & help in UAT
- Manage all part orders within CRM
- Ensure continues client satisfaction & retention by providing the highest level of customer service
- Creating an automatic process of Parts & replacement for delivering a good resolution to customers
Panasonic India Pvt.ltd Company Profile
Panasonic has recently been designated India as a regional hub to drive growth and build deeper inroads into the fast emerging Asiatic, Middle Eastern and Western economies. Starting from India, the company wants to create knowhow to address consumers who are based out of India and then take the knowledge to emerging markets. India is the sixth strategic region which will take care of SAARC nations, Middle East Asia and Africa. Panasonic will aggressively and strategically invest in market research and product innovation and will recruit/bring the best of global talent using its in-house open application system and work in areas like energy, water, remote access and food.
How To Apply For Panasonic Job Vacancies?
Interested and eligible applicants can attend the Panasonic Walkin Recruitment 2018 at Gurgaon. Panasonic Walkin Drive for freshers is going to be held in Gurgaon. Follow the article for more recent updates on Panasonic Walkin Details.
Panasonic Contact Details
Walkin Date: 14th May 2018
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Panasonic Contact Details Walkin Drive
- The government issued ID Proof.
- Updated Resume.
- Hard copies of required educational documents.
- One passport size photograph.