Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018
Have you applied for MHC Grade IV Medical Officer Examination 2018? Then, it is essential to know about Manipur Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 along with MPSC MO Exam Pattern. Applicants of Manipur PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification will be looking for the Latest Manipur MHC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 for Group A Exam. On this page, applicants can find the detailed information about MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise for your easy reference. Preparing for the Manipur MHC Medical Officer Examination is much difficult without knowing the information about MPSC MO Exam Syllabus along with Test Pattern.
For helping the applicants, we have also enclosed the Manipur MHC Grade IV MO Previous Papers along with Preparation Tips, Study Materials, Exam Papers with solutions on this page. Hence download the Manipur PSC MO Sarkari Naukri Exam Syllabus in PDF format from here.
Manipur MHS Grade IV Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Grade IV Medical Officer (Group – A)|
|Total Vacancies||247 Posts|
|Category||Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Health Department, Manipur|
|Starting Date||21st May 2018|
|Last Date||4th June 2018|
|Exam Date||20th June 2018|
<<< Latest Job Updates >>>
MHC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
All the applicants can find the exact information about Manipur PSC MO Exam Pattern which is tabulated in the below sections. Note down the Manipur MHC Medical Officer Exam Pattern before going to start your preparation. With the help of Manipur PSC MO Test Pattern applicants can find the difficulty level of the exam structure. Manage your time with the help of information about the number of questions appears, topics to be prepared, marks awarded for each section, weightage of all concepts, time duration, etc. Applicants can also find the information about marking scheme from the Manipur PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018. Hence, we suggest the applicants find the detailed information about MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus along with Test Pattern available here.
|Manipur PSC MO Exam Pattern 2018|
|Sno||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|4.||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|5.||Preventive Social & Community Medicine||33||33|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Grand Total||230 Marks|
Subject Wise Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018
Manipur Health Service Grade IV (Medical Officer) Syllabus 2018 is available here. For any competitive exam, applicants must prepare a perfect preparation plan with the help of Manipur PSC MO Exam Syllabus along with MPSC Grade IV MO Exam Pattern available here. Find the MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise from here.
MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 for General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/ Communicable Diseases
- Nutrition/ Growth
- Musculoskeletal System
- Critical Care Medicine
- General and Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Snake Bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Vaccines preventable diseases
- Patho Physiological basis of diseases
- In psychiatry include
- Bipolar diseases and
Manipur PSC MO Syllabus 2018 for Paediatrics
- Common childhood emergencies.
- National programmes related to child health.
- Basnewbornorn care.
- Normal developmental milestones.
- Birth defects and Counselling including autism.
- Immunization in children.
- Accidents and poisonings in children.
- Recognizing children with special needs and management.
Also Check: Latest Sarkari Naukri Results
MPSC Manipur MO Syllabus 2018 for Surgery
- Ophthalmology and
- General Surgery
- Head and neck
- Blood vessels
- Cysts/ sinuses
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Wound healing (XIV) Fluid and Electrolyte management in surgery
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Shock Patho Physiology and Management.
- Pre-operative and Post Operative care of surgical patients
MPSC MO Exam Syllabus 2018 for Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of Normal labors
- Intra-natal conditions
- Management of Complicated labours
- Post-natal conditions
- a) Questions on applied anatomy
- b) Questions on displacement of the uterus
- c) Questions on infections in genital tract
- d) Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- e) Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- f) Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- g) Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- h) Abortions
- i) High-risk pregnancy and management
- j) Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Family Planning
- Conventional contraceptives
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- U.D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the
urban and rural surroundings
MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Management of common health problems
- Communicable Diseases
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- Non-communicable diseases
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Ability investigate and Report community health problems
- Occupational Health
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- The Ability to recognize community health problems
- Ability to plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
Download MPSC Grade IV Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
Candidates can download the MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 for free of cost from here. Find the topics that are required to prepare for the MHC Grade IV MO Examination and prepare well for it.
Click Here >>> Manipur MPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2018