Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018 is yet to announce @www.mpscmanipur.gov.in. Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has decided to conduct the written test for Medical Officer ( Group – A) Posts on 20th June 2018. So candidates who would like to take part in the MPSC MO Exam 2018 can download their Admit Cards / Hall Ticket from the official web portal. However, MPSC will issue and upload the MPSC MO Admit Card 2018 on before 10 days of the examination 10th June 2018. Go down to get more information regarding the MPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018.
Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018
|Organization Name||Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer ( Group – A)|
|Number of Vacancies||247 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Manipur PSC Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Work Location||Health Department, Manipur|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Overview of MPSC MO Admit Card 2018 – www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published Employment News notification. Individual candidates who wish to grab the job in MPSC can utilize this chance. Online Applications for MPSC Recruitment 2018 has started now. Hurry up, ensure your criteria and apply through online before the last date of 4th June 2018. Prepare well for the written exam by referring the Manipur PSC Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern updated on our blog. In order to attend the selection process conducted by the official candidates need to have the Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018.
Also Check: Latest Current Affairs & GK
MPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern Check Here!
ChecK Manipur PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern tabulated below. Having prior knowledge of MPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern will add an advantage to the candidates during their exam preparation. Hence, plan for exam preparation according to the topics covered in the MPSC MO Examination 2018. You can also check out Manipur PSC Results 2018 from our blog.
- Each Question Carries one mark.
- Question Paper contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|S. No||Type of the Test||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Paediatrics||20||20||3 Hours|
|4.||Preventive Social & Community Medicine||33||33|
|5.||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
Which documents should I carry for MPSC MO Exam 2018?
Wanna check out the required documents to bring for the written exam while attending. Moreover, the commission is strictly stated that candidates who are not having the Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018 will not be allowed to take up the written exam. At the time of an exam, invigilators will verify the details of the candidates in both MPSC MO Admit Card 2018 and the original identity document. For the sake of candidates, our All India Jobs team has provided the Manipur PSC Call Letter 2018 download link at the end.
- College ID.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Also Check: Manipur PSC MO Syllabus 2018
Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018 for Medical Officer (MO) Exam
Hurry Up! Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the Admit Card released date, written examination date. All the participants who have registered for Medical Officer Posts can get ready to download their Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018 with the help of registration number and date of birth. Here on this page, we have provided the detailed information about the Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018. So candidates regularly check out this page to view the status of MPSC Hall Ticket 2018.
- Exam Venue Details
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Category of Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Duration of the Test
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Invigilator Signature
- Aspirants Photograph
- Examinee Signature
- Roll Number/ Manipur PSC Hall Ticket Number
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
MPSC Medical Officer Exam Dates | Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 21st May 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 4th June 2018
- Manipur PSC Medical Officer Admit Card Release Date – 10th June 2018
- Manipur PSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam Date – 20th June 2018
How do I download MPSC Medical Officer 2018 Hall Ticket?
Use simple and easy steps to download Manipur PSC MO Admit Card 2018 instead of struggling. Collect your MPSC Call Letter 2018 @www.mpscmanipur.gov.in easily before the date of examination.
- Visit Manipur PSC official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in or click on the below-attached link.
- It will redirect to Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) homepage.
- On the MPSC official homepage, find out the relevant download link to Manipur PSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2018.
- Now, tap on the relevant link to open.
- Then, enter the registration number/ application number and date of birth/ password at the time of login.
- Thereafter, Click on “Submit / Go” button.
- Verify Manipur PSC Medical Officer Admit Card details which will appear on the new web page.
- Download it and take a print copy of Manipur PSC MO Call Letter 2018.
- Carry www.mpscmanipur.gov.in Medical Officer Call Letter along with one ID proof to the exam.
Download Link => MPSC Medical Officer (MO) Admit Card 2018