eClerx Walkin Interview In Mumbai | Jobs for Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop Process | 30th & 31st May 2018
Hello Viewers. Are you in search of IT Job? eClerx is conducting walkins in Mumbai for freshers students. Applicants who are interested in shaping their career in IT field cannot miss out this great opportunity. Nowadays getting a job in private sector is more complicated. So qualified and eligible candidates can attend for eClerx Mega walkin Drive on 30th and 31st May 2018. Aspirants who are having the desired qualification must hurry up to participate in eClerx Recruitment to the following venue with latest updated resume.
eClerx Mega Walkin Drive – Details
eClerx Services Ltd
|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Role||Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
eClerx has urgent openings for Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop Role. We suggest the candiadtes start preparation with the help of eClerx Placement Papers and eClerx Test Patterns because it improves knowledge and score. Preparing according to the eClerx Practice Papers contenders can easily crack the selection process.
How To Download eClerx Interview Questions – Click Here
Who is going to attend for the eClerx Careers they must have an idea about the designation. Experienced candidates are eligible to participate in the eClerx Mega Walkin Drive. We hope this job notification is useful for the job hunters if it is irrelevant to your profile. So applicants to enhance your skills and knowledge the individuals have to work hard with given model papers to clear the selection process. For more model and interview questions, job seekers can easily browse it on our site All India Jobs.
eClerx Job Description
- Producing attractive and practical designs for all media.
- Communicating with senior team members to receive their feedback.
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Good understanding of Visual Brand requirements
- Supporting the team throughout and also the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adeptness with leading design software packages.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistent performance regardless of project size
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
eClerx Services Ltd Company Profile
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media, entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand. For more information.
How To Apply For eClerx Walkin Interview
Individuals those who know Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, can attend eClerx Mega Walkin Interview in Mumbai. So willing applicants check below walkin details and carry required documents which are mandatory.
eClerx Interview Details
Walkin Date: 30th & 31st May 2018
Walkin Time: 11.00 am onwards
Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor, K Raheja Mindspace,
Plot # 3, Thane Belapur Road,
pp Airoli Railway Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 708.
Essential Testaments Need To Carry For eClerx Walkin Drive
- Bring Latest Resume.
- All original educational & employment documents.
- Recent Passport photos.
- Must bring original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License, etc..,).
You can also check
- Nesh Technologies Walkins for Android Developer | Openings In Chennai On 2nd June 2018
- ASP.Net MVC Developer Jobs For Freshers | Somex Latest Walkins In Hyderabad on 30th May 2018
- Claritaz Walkin Drive For DotNet Developer | Job Openings In Chennai – 30th June 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.