ecare India Latest Walkins | Openings For SEO Executive – Interview On 9th To 11th May 2018
Latest job openings in e-care India to recruit eligible applicants for Trainer, Faculty work. Aspirants who want to make their career in e-care India job openings they must attend e-care India Latest Walkins after ensuring their eligibility. Postulants if you are having the understanding skills and expert knowledge then attend for e-care India Careers Openings in Chennai. Individuals check ecare India Latest Walkins at Chennai for Work details, e-care India Job Profile, Description in the below sections.
ecare India Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||e-care India|
|Job Role||SEO Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software|
Dear aspirants, e-care India is conducting a drive for the relevant profile. Applicants who know Link Building, forum participation, Article submission, RSS and XML work, Classifieds, Ads, Directory, Passionate are hurried up give wings to your career in a reputed organization like e-care India. To take part in e-care India Walkin Interview individuals must practice e-care India Placement Papers along with e-care India Test Patterns to clear the selection process to grab the opportunity. Postulants should carry a copy of your updated resume and be a part of the world between heaven and earth to set your career on a right path. For more information about e-care India, Walkin Drive must refer this entire page for truthful data and bookmark our All India Jobs.
e-care India Job Description
- Good English communication-both verbal and written.
- Smart enough to apply common sense and to understand directives clearly and follow them.
- Work closely with other team members to meet the sales targets.
- Should be able to work both on off page and on page SEO work.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of SEO processes.
- Link Building, forum participation, Article submission, RSS and XML work, Classifieds, Ads, Directory
- Submission, Blog Submission, Blog Comments.
- Sincere, Hardworking and a self-starter.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Certification/Internship in Digital marketing would be an added advantage for fresher.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
e-care India Company Profile
e-care India completely understands your concern about communication, data protection, and security while outsourcing. We have invested in state-of-art technology to ensure that there are seamless communication and uninterrupted flow of data. Our stringent security measures provide that all the information transmission is completely secure.
Spread over an area of 35,000 sq feet, we operate from 2 state-of-the-art facilities located in Chennai which is also referred to as the Detroit of South Asia. e-care also has one facility in Tirunelveli about 400 miles south of Chennai which functions primarily as a Disaster Recovery Center for Business Continuity for seamless delivery of services to our clients. With 650+ workstations, our office premises provide ample scope for expansion. Being located in Chennai, which has a broad industrial base in the car, technology, hardware manufacturing and healthcare services, we enjoy economies of scale and various other benefits.
How To Apply For e-care India Walkin Drive
Postulants who are showing interest towards e-care India Latest Walkins must utilize this chance and enhance a better career. Willing and interested postulants can directly attend for the e-care India Walkin Recruitment at the below provided venue.
e-care India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 9th To 11th May 2018
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM
2nd Floor, B R Complex, 27 Woods Road,
Chennai 2, Land Mark: Diagonally Opposite to Spencer Plaza.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Sirena Technologies Walkin Drive
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph.
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Mark Sheets from a recognized Board or University.
- Photocopy of Pan Card /Passport.
- Latest Resume.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.