Shortly Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card 2018 is about release @www.nabarangpur.nic.in/www.ordistricts.nic.in. Individual candidates who registered for Trained Graduate Teachers, Junior Clerk, and Peon Posts can download their respective Admit Cards from here. Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate is going to hire the new candidates by Written Exam on the scheduled dates. Lots of candidates are searching the internet for Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk and Peon Admit Card 2018. For such candidates, we have provided the details information on this page. We will update the status regarding Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk Call Letter 2018 whenever it is going to be announced.
Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card 2018
|Board Name||Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate|
|Name of the Vacancies||Trained Graduate Teachers, Junior Clerk and Peon Posts|
|No. of Vacant Posts||123 Posts|
|Job Type||Odisha State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List and Written Exam|
|Work Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Admit Cards Issue date||Notify Later|
www.ordistricts.nic.in Junior Clerk and Peon Hall Ticket 2018
Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate has published the job notification to recruit the candidates for various posts. Total no of vacancies released under this Latest Employment News notification is 123. Interested candidates who have the eligibility criteria can apply for Trained Graduate Teachers, Junior Clerk, and Peon Posts through online. After that, do proper exam preparation with the help of the Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk & Peon Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern. Download Nabarangpur Collectorate Admit Card 2018 through online @official website.
Also, Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
Information on Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk Call Letter 2018
Hurry Up! Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate has set all arrangements to release its Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card 2018. Lots of candidates have applied for the posts available at the organization. Eventually, a latest announcement about the Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card 2018 has been out soon on its official website for the registered contenders. Our All India Jobs team had presented complete information related to the Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk Call Letter 2018 on this page. In addition to the Admit Cards candidates can also carry any one of the identity proof issued by the state and central govt.
- Name of the exam participants
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- General exam Instruction
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidates Date of Birth, Category, and Gender
- Signature of the candidate
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Detailed Address of the exam center
When will Nabarangpur Collectorate Admit Card 2018 be Issued?
- Online Application Registration Starting Date – 10th May 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission – 30th May 2018
- Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk and Peon Exam Date – Updated Soon
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card Released Date – Updated Soon
Also, Check >>> Nabarangpur CMD Previous Year Papers
Collectorate Nabarangpur Exam Pattern Check Now!
Eventually, Exam Preparation is necessary for the candidates who have applied for Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2018 and planning to appear for Written Exam. The date of holding the written exam has not fixed so candidates will get more time to prepare. However, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are two important things every candidate should be aware of it. Check out the post wise Nabarangpur Collector Exam Patterns tabulated below.
www.ordistricts.nic.in Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Concept Name||No of Marks|
|1||Objective Test||Paper I||General Knowledge||100|
|2||Language Test(Odia & English)||100|
|4||Basic Computer Skills||100|
Collectorate Nabarangpur Peon Test Pattern
|S. No||Name of the Topics||No of Marks|
Also, Check >>> Collectorate Nabarangpur Syllabus 2018
Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate Selection Process
According to the latest news, Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate is recruiting the skilled and talented candidates to fill up the Trained Graduate Teachers, Junior Clerk and Peon Posts. Applicants who were eligible according to the posts can participate in the following rounds. The official will check the candidate’s capability and skills in order to get shortlisted. After the completion of both, the rounds recruitment board will declare the Results to the candidates on its official website.
- Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test (Practical)
Download Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk and Peon Admit Card 2018
Collect your Nabarangpur Collectorate Junior Clerk Call Letter 2018 through online to attend the written exam. Follow easy and simple steps given below to download Nabarangpur Collectorate Admit Card 2018.
- Open Nabarangpur Collectorate official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- You will redirect to Nabarangpur Collector Office & District Magistrate homepage.
- Search for the Collectorate Nabarangpur Admit Card 2018 Download link.
- Then, Click on that related link to open.
- After that, the Login page will be shown on the screen
- Enter Login Credentials Registration Number and Password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “submit/go” button.
- Nabarangpur Collectorate Peon Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download take a print out of www.ordistricts.nic.in Junior Clerk / Peon Admit Card 2018.