Greetings from Bytemark Technology. Candidates, are you seeking for Latest Jobs in Bangalore location? If your answer is yes then here is excellent news for the applicants in the role of ETL Test Engineer. Individuals who are having 3-6 years experience in ETL Test Engineer with excellent communication skills are most welcome to attend Bytemark Technology Recruitment Drive in Bangalore. Bytemark Technology Careers is the best chance for the job holders to boost up their career on a right path. For more details regarding Bytemark Technology Walkin Drive scroll down this page.
Bytemark Technology Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Bytemark Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||ETL Test Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Bytemark Technology Jobs in Bangalore: Applicants are you willing to attend Bytemark Technology Walkin Drive on 19th May 2018 in Bangalore location. Then start exam preparation with Bytemark Technology Placement Papers which is enclosed here. It is very tough to select for Bytemark Technology interview rounds nowadays for experienced graduates. To make your preparation easy we are providing Bytemark Technology Interview Questions which will be easy to qualify HR Rounds.
How To download Interview Handbook? -> Click here
Latest ETL Test Engineer Employment News in Bytemark Technology. Applicants are you the strong knowledge with experience Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and ETL tools like Pentaho are preferable to apply Bytemark Technology Recruitment 2018. Without knowing model papers and Bytemark Technology Test Patterns, there is no use to attend Bytemark Technology Interview. So candidates read more details like a Job description, walkin date and time, venue detail from this page. To know more walkin details, fresher and experiance jobs notification just visit our website All India Jobs.
Bytemark Technology Job Description
The Data Integration QA Engineer will conduct full lifecycle testing and traceability of data through the application, data warehouse, extracts, and reports. This is a strategic role, and the analyst is expected to define, implement and enforce data testing approaches proactively. The individual will work across the company supporting our products and work directly with Data Architects, DBAs, ETL developers and Software Engineers.
Bytemark Technology Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, automate, monitor and maintain data quality assurance processes that transfer data to and from internal and external locations
- Ensure data integrity as data flows into our systems and our data warehouse
- Interact with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to estimate testing efforts and ensure accurate requirements
- Develop and document requirements and solutions
- Engage in sprint planning
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions using Scrum framework
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot issues making recommendations and delivering on those recommendations
- Ensure data quality approaches satisfy internal compliance policies and are compliant with the most stringent of financial industry data security requirements
Bytemark Technology Knowledge & Experience
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and ETL tools like Pentaho
- Must be a SQL expert and have a passion for ensuring data is consistent and accurate
- Exposure to data modeling tools like ERWIN, Visio, Toad designer, etc.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data integration tools
- Must be a highly motivated for the team player who is a quick learner and someone who can work independently or on a team driving solutions with minimal supervision
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile
- A flexible team player capable of juggling multiple priorities and willing to do what it takes to meet critical deadlines
- An effective communicator who can work with executives, engineers, managers, QA testers, internal customers, and external partners
- Strong written communication skills including but not limited to requirements and testing documentation
- Understanding of data warehouse approaches, industry standards, and industry best practices
- 2+ years developing and implementing data quality processes and approaches
Bytemark Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Founded in 2011, Bytemark is a provider of Transit Fare Collection solutions to cities and agencies across the globe. Based in New York City, Bytemark also operates regional offices in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and India.
Bytemark’s core offering is a comprehensive suite of products that digitize transit passes, tickets and fare media in a variety of innovative ways. Purchase of these fare products by transit riders is instantaneous and straightforward using web-based and smartphone-based purchasing experiences. Agencies are provided with robust fare validation solutions, and cloud-based access to a complete back office portal to manage and report on their operation.
How To Apply For Bytemark Technology Job Openings?
Aspirants do you have experiance in ETL Test Engineer field? Then why late apply for Bytemark Technology Walkin Interview in Bangalore for 3 to 6 years experience candiadtes. So, individuals, those who satisfied the above eligibility criteria can quick walk for Bytemark Technology Walkins at mentioned address.
Bytemark Technology Venue Details
Walkin Date: 19th May 2018
Walkin Time: 10 am onwards
Bytemark India 1st floor, Plot No. 6/A,
Amit Plaza, Bannerghatta Road,
J.P. Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore – 560076
Mandatory Documents Need To Crary For Bytemark Walkin Drive
- Experienced Letter
- Government id proof
- Marks Memos
- Latest updated resume