Aricent Walkin Interview In Hyderabad | Service Transition Professionals Role – 12th May 2018
Aricent Walkin Interview. Experienced candiadtes those who are searching for there dream job then look at here. Aricent has issued latest employment notification to recruit Experienced candidates in the role of Service Transition Professionals. So aspirants who are interested can directly walk for Aricent Latest Walkins in Hyderabad. Aricent provides enormous benefits for the employees who are dedicated to working in relevant profile. Hence competitors have glance overview of all the information like Job profile and walkin details by scrolling this page.
Aricent Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Aricent Technologies (H) Limited|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software|
Applicants do you have experiance in nowadays grabbing IT jobs is more complicated for both freshers and experienced job seekers. To help you we are providing Daily Latest Walkins details with precise information. Comming today’s update Aricent wants to recruit talented, dedicated employees for Service Transition Professionals. So to attend the interview candidates must have basic knowledge on Aricent Placement Papers which they are used to clear the selection rounds. Also, check Aricent Exam Patterns.
Aricent Walkin Interview. Candiadtes who are interested can walk for Aricent Job Openings in Hyderabad. Before facing the competition, aspirants must have an awareness of What Questions an Interviewer is going to ask? For them, we had provided Interview Q&A for refernce purpose. Therefore candidates for more Freshers Jobs bookmark our site for daily updates.
Aricent Job Description
- The TC is accountable for project timelines/milestones, governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization and planning, resourcing, and tools management.
- At this level the individual possesses basic/entry level standard project management skills (time management, scope management, communications management, escalation management, risk management, etc.).
- Familiarity with the use of MS Project schedules, Project binders, Service Now Project Management modules and other PM tools are required.
- ITIL Foundation and its implementation
- Service Transition experience for NOC environment will be preferred
- Hands-on with ServiceNow will be an added advantage
- PMI certification is not required but appreciated.
- Projects are conducted at a medium level of complexity and scale.
- The TC will be required to manage the project from initiation to Day 2 acceptance and customer signature on the Service Assumption Notice.
- TC must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages customer needs through specific deliverables to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- May provide total project leadership or subproject leadership as part of a broader team and is directly accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements as built and supported by the Managed Services Platform.
- The job may include responsibility for coordinating the development of technical requirements, designs, and testing plans.
- TCs are responsible for the overall planning and up-selling of additional services to the customer, primarily through change control activities.
- A TC may have more than one (1) project at a time based on complexity and availability.
- The TC will follow the plans and guidance in the AMSP project module and from the PMO and any overseeing Program Manager.
- Create technical onboarding workbook based on data provided in the AMSP, data collected from the Data Warehouse, and the client.
- Ensure necessary data is provided to the project team for their activities and into the AMSP for automation.
Support VPN engineers and STEs (described below) with troubleshooting and discovery.
Key Transition Coordinator Deliverables
- Review Customer SOW
- Prepare and update PM Binder
- Secure Service Transition Resources
- Perform Sales to Services Handoff
- Should Prepare MS Project Schedule
- Prepare and execute Customer Kickoff Call
- Provide weekly project status report to Customer
- Have a weekly status call with a client
- Coordinate Service Transition Activity timing with readiness of APS (or another 3rd party) installation of hardware. To include regular email and voice contact with APS Project Manager.
- Provide weekly (or more frequently) updates into the Managed Services Platform
- Provide updated Dashboard to leadership
- Attend Weekly PM review call
- Manage Change Management for the duration of the project
- Manage the Communications Plan
- Maintain and update Risk/Issues/Decision logs
- Maintain and update Project Budget
- Verify all project deliverables (in the Customer SOW) are delivered
- Manage escalations with clients
- Coordinate transition to Service Delivery team
- Coordinate introduction of CBM (Client Business Manager) and SDM (Service Delivery Manager) as necessary
- Maintain weekly communication with CBM and SDM and update on project progress
- Prepare and deliver Service Assumption Notices
- Ensure all necessary documents are attached to the AMSP platform for historical research
- Follow directions and standards as presented by leadership, up to and including a modification to this list of deliverables.
- Create and Maintain the Services Transition Workbook
- Conduct necessary advance research to be ready to meet with customers
- Coordinate development of the Ports and Protocols document with the assigned VPN engineer
- Ensure Ports and Protocols are delivered to a client
- Provide daily updates to the PM
- Complete tasks as assigned in the AMSP
- Secure change Windows with PM
- Coordinate Software Transition Engineer(s) to perform their tasks
- Maintain and update Service Delivery acceptance validation checking
- Manage corrective actions during the Service Delivery Acceptance processes
- Manage device management in the AMS
Aricent Technologies (H) Limited Company
Aricent is a global design and engineering company innovating for customers in the digital era. We help our clients lead into the future by solving their most complex and mission-critical issues through customized solutions. For decades, we have helped companies do new things and scale with intention. So they bring differentiated value and capability in focused industries to help transform products, brands, and companies.
So Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading technology brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the experts behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
How To Apply For Aricent Latest Walkins?
Aspirants, are you a fresher seraching for any employment opportunity in location? Then why late attend Aricent Walkin Drive for the role of Service Transition Professionals. So applicants those who had satisfied the above eligibile criteria can directly walk for Aricent Latest Jobs in Hyderabad.
Aricent Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 12th May 2018
Walkin Time: From 9 am onwards
Aricent Technologies Holdings Ltd., Level-8,
Phase IV – Capella Block, The V- Ascendas IT Park,
plot No. 17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 081
Important Credential To Carry For Aricent Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Two copies of Govt id proof
- Passport size photos
- Marks Memos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.