Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2018 | AHC Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains
Hurry Up! Have you applied for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018? Then what are looking for? We guess now you people are in search of Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern to begin the exam preparation. Am I right? Why late…. Read out this today’s article. Here on this page, we have provided the detailed information about the AHC Higher Judicial Services Syllabus for Prelims & Mains. Applicants who are interested to participate in the written exam conducted by the High Court of Allahabad can prepare well for the exam with the help of the Allahabad HC Syllabus along with Previous Papers PDF. High Court of Judicature At Allahabad has decided to conduct the Preliminary Written Exam on 29th July 2018. You can also download the AHC UPHJS Syllabus PDF for Free from the direct link attached below.
Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus 2018
|AHC Higher Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Name of the Court||High Court of Judicature At Allahabad|
|Post Names||Higher Judicial Services (UPHJS)|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Name of the Exam||Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Exam 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains exam|
|Category of the Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Starting Date||15th May 2018|
|End Date for Online Application||14th June 2018|
|Preliminary Written Exam Date||29th July 2018|
|Mains Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|AHC Admit Card Download Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of the Exam||Online / Offline|
Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 Overview
Excellent Employment News issued by High Court of Judicature At Allahabad. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria given in official notification before applying. The last date for online application submission is 14th June 2018. Moreover, applicants are requested to submit their application through online before the last date. After completing the application registration the officials are planning to conduct the selection criteria for the candidates. To attend the Prelims & Mains Exam candidates can download Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018 from here.
Also Check: Latest Current Affairs & GK Updates
AHC Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern – Prelims & Mains
Are you willing to attend the AHC UPHJS Exam 2018? Yes! Start your exam preparation because the Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Services Prelims & Mains Exam Dates has released. So applicants make a plan according to the Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern updated on this page. Our All India Jobs team has listed out some preparation tips along with study material on this page.
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||I||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|II||Higher Judicial Services Language||100||3 Hours|
|III||Law I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hours|
|IV||Law II (Procedure and Evidence||200||3 Hours|
|V||Law III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||200||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||1000 Marks|
High Court of Judicature At Allahabad has planned to hire the candidates by conducting the Written Examination (Prelims & Mains) & Interview. Every year the court is recruiting candidates and posted to work in the department. Now they are looking for the passionate candidates to fill up the Higher Judicial Services (UPHJS) Posts. After the selection process within less time, the officials of AHC will declare the Results to the candidates who take part in the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018.
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2018 for Higher Judicial Service Exam
Hey, Applicants begin your preparation for the exam as soon as possible. Most of the candidates have already started their preparation to score good marks. Moreover, we have updated the Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus 2018 for reference purpose only.
New Allahabad HC Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
Higher Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
Allahabad HC UPHJS Syllabus 2018 – Law I (Substantive Law)
- The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership
- The Principle of equity with special reference to the law of trust and specific relief
- Constitutional Law
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Law concerning easements and torts
- The Law relating to a transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto,
- There will be questions of 50 Marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone
AHC Higher Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2018 – Law II (Procedure and Evidence)
- The Laws of evidence
- The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- The Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading
- The writing of judgment of session trails, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them
www.allahabadhighcourt.in UPHJS Syllabus 2018 – Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972
- U.P. Municipalities Act
- Indian Penal Code
- U.P. Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act
- Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law Papers either in Hindi or in English
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.