Are you busy to find new job openings in Noida? Then there is an exciting news for MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT branch) Students. Agicent Technologies Walkin Drive is planning to conduct walkin Interview to hire the graduate candidates for the Software Developer, Trainee positions. If you wish to build an acting career in Agicent Technologies Freshers Walkins, then walk for Agicent Technologie Walkin Drive at Noida on 19th May 2018. Before going to apply for Agicent Technologies Career Jobs, we advise the competitors to check the job description, and other details. Therefore for more information about Agicent Technologies Walkins visit our blog All India Jobs regularly.
How To Clear Group Discussion Round? -> GD Tips
Agicent Technologie Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Agicent Technologies|
|RolExecutive||Software Developer, Trainee|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Hence prior attending for Agicent Technologies Walkin Drive in Noida, practice these Agicent Technologies Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers. Preparing these Agicent Technologies Test Patterns will help the job seekers to get the knowledge regarding the exam paper. Along with that check the Todays Walkins page for better info. Therefore we suggest the aspirants carry their original id proofs, updated resume while appearing for Agicent Technologies Walkin Interview.
To help the applicants in their search, our team came up with an exciting announcement regarding Agicent Technologies Walkin Interviews that was recently announced. All the aspirants who have completed their graduation can attend for Agicent Technologies Job Openings in Noida. Also, candiadtes refer Agicent Technologies Interview Questions to clear the final selection process more comfortable. Only candidates who successfully explain the selection process they will be selected as final applicants for Agicent Technologies. Agicent Technologies Walkin Drive will conduct the selection process to shortlist the applicants and eligible for the relevant profile.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Individuals should be an MCA or B.Tech (CS & IT branch) only from 2017 or 2018 batch.
- You’ve basic programming skills and have done at least one web or mobile projects in academia.
- Candiadtes must be good with logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Your OOPS concept must be clear and strong.
- You must be aware of various software development methodologies.
- A knowledge of multithreading, socket programming, mobile computing, is a good plus.
- Your communication should be at par with industry standard; you’d need to interact with native English speakers all the time
Agicent Technologies Job Description
- Agicent App Company welcomes 2017 & 2018 Batch MCA & B.Tech CS & IT Candidates to apply for the position of Software developer fresher/ trainee position for our office at Noida location.
- Working on cutting-edge technologies in iOS, Android, and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
- Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
- Coding, Development, and designing of front and backend of client-server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
- Aptitude, English & Language Test (C / JAVA)
- Technical Round & HR Round
- Discussion with Director
Agicent Technologies Company Profile
Agicent Technologies is a globally serving App development company, primarily catering to technology start-ups and growing App publishers, but also working with enterprise cutting across industry verticals and on a variety of technologies. Also, Agicent offers complete outsourced software development services in Mobile Apps and Web.
We design and develop polished front end Apps for Mobile, Tablets, and Wearables in iOS, Android, or HTML5; and at the same time architect and establish dominant server side for the apps including database programming, Admin panels, web services, and analytics using either open source technologies like PHP or JAVA or proprietary .net framework. The end goal nevertheless is always constant, and that is a world-class product as the outcome and our client’s satisfaction.
How To Apply For Agicent Technologies Walkin Drive?
Therefore Agicent Technologies is conducting the walkin drive to recruit skilled and talented applicants. If any of the aspirants interested to join with Agicent Technologies, you can directly walk for Agicent Technologies Recruitment Drive which is going to be held in the following venue on specified time and date.
Agicent Technologies Interview Details
Walkin Date: 19th May 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 5:00 PM
B11, B Block, First Floor, Sector 64,
Landmark: Near Mamura Chowk or Sahara Chowk
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Agicent Technologies Walkins
- Two copies of updated resume.
- Photo Id proof.
- Address proof.
- Hard copies of educational certificates.
➡You Also Check
- Direct Walkins For Non Voice Process | OSB India Freshers Walkins At Bangalore – 19th May 2018
- iBoss Tech Solutions Walkins IN Noida | Software Engineer PHP Role | 19th May 2018