Indegene Recruitment Drive Details
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Web Designer|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A|
Indegene has mentioned that candidates should have the ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects are eligible to attend this Indegene job interview. Therefore aspirants who are going to appear for the Indegene Recruitment Drive should be well prepared. Before going to participate in the interview, you should practice Indegene Placement Papers and Indegene Syllabus to ace the test easily.
By practicing these model papers, you can know the difficulty level of the Indegene written test. Applicants need to clear all the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Indegene to get the job in a Indegene company. If this Indegene Recruitment Drive is irrelevant to you then have a glance at this page Latest Freshers Jobs from our blog All India Jobs. Therefore for more IT Jobs have a look at this page Todays Walkin.
Indegene Job Description
- Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI, PSDs.
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
- Mentor and review junior web designers.
- Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team.
- Develop HTML pages as per design provided by designer.
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding – processes, communication (internal & external) etc.
- Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution.
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery.
Indegene Desired Profile
- Any graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience in website responsive design.
- Experience in any Marketing Automation tool like Marketo, Exact target is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have Good communication skills.
- Applicants should have experience in Responsive website development and in any framework preferably Bootstrap.
Indegene Company Profile
Indegene Inc. is a company offering research and development and management solutions to healthcare and pharmaceutical enterprises. It was founded in 1998 and is based in Bangalore, India. The first acquisition was Medsn, a company that provided medical education. In 2008, Medsn officially became known as Indegene Pharmaceutical Solutions in the United States. In 2009, Indegene signed a master service agreement with 6 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Medsn continued to operate under that name in the United States. In 2006, Indegene acquired MedCases, a continuing medical education company based in the United States.
How To Apply For Indegene Recruitment Drive?
Aspirants are you interested in working in Bangalore location, then attend for the latest job vacancies in Indegene Recruitment Drive company. Therefore candidates are suggested that must utilize this chance to enhance better career. Check the whole Indegene Recruitment Drive article before going to appear for it.
Indegene Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 6th April 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd,
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,
Important Documents Need To Carry For Indegene Recruitment Drive
- All educational marks sheets.
- Need to bring recent passport size photocopies.
- Must carry latest updated Resume.
- Any original identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport etc.