Teradata Career Job Openings in Mumbai: Teradata is hiring graduate professionals for Data Scientist Positions. If you are looking for IT Jobs, then walk for Teradata Walkin Recruitment which is the best opportunity to prove your technical knowledge and enhance your career in a better direction. Here we are providing the complete information about Teradata Recruitment 2018 Job Openings for Freshers as well as Experienced Professional. Aspirants who have a relevant Mid-Senior level experience of Predictive Modeling and Recommender Systems can directly walk for Teradata Walkin Jobs in Mumbai. Get the Teradata Job Description, Teradata Walkins Job Profile from here.
Teradata Walkin Recruitment Details
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Computer Software and Information Technology and Services|
Looking for IT Jobs in Mumbai? Then apply for Teradata Walkin Drive on the mentioned venue. Before attending for Teradata Walkin Interviews, one must be aware of Teradata Recruitment Process and what will be the rounds involved to shortlist the applicants. In this Teradata article, we are providing the details about Teradata Placement Papers along with its previous year solved question papers. Practising with the help of Teradata Test Patterns is a beneficial thing for the job applicants. Practice well for Teradata Walkin Recruitment and get hired. Carry the mandatory documents along with ID Proof while attending for Teradata Walkin Interviews
Teradata Job Description
Teradata is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our Global Consulting Center (GDC) Data Science team as a Data Scientist. This position will help drive growth in the adoption of Deep Learning/AI, and Machine Learning in India and Internationally. Applicants should have a proven track record with advanced analytic preferably applied in commercial and industrial environments such as Telecommunications, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, and Utilities and across subject domains such as Digital, Marketing, Fraud and Risk Management, Operations, Customer Experience, and Technology.
Do you want to refer HR Interview Questions? -> HR Interview Tips
You will be directly interacting with the customer Data Scientist, Business Analysts and other project holders. The primary focus will be on, but not limited to, helping clients identify how they can drive more business value from data science using Teradata tools (Teradata Aster, Teradata Warehouse Miner), partner tools (e.g. SAS, Fuzzy Logix) and open-source technologies (R, Python, Spark, Hadoop). Data Scientists will also be called upon to help analytic projects and more junior personnel as required. This position will combine direct client consulting engagement activities, new solution development/enhancements and analytic
Teradata positioning responsibilities.
- Work in close coordination with Data Science teams in other GDC centres as well global Data Science teams to serve global customers.
- Work with other GDC and Teradata teams to produce packaged solutions, offerings, in addition to supporting
- Analytics projects and PoCs/PoVs.
- Work in a team to define and execute data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements
- Define activities, scope, and timelines on data science projects
- Deliver projects following our internal frameworks and best practices
- Discover, interpret and document unique insights in large-scale distributed datasets through exploratory analysis and the application of advanced analytical methodologies
- Create statistical and also the machine learning models in multiple technologies using best-in-class data science approaches
- Prepare and conduct presentations and client workshops, communicating past experiences in sales and speaking opportunities
How to clear Telephonic Interview? Interview Tips
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in a related discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or Operations Research)
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on, relevant work and research experience in quantitative roles
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following data science domains preferably in any first three items
- Text Mining / NLP
- Deep Learning/AI
- Signal Processing, Image/Video processing and recognition
- Graph and Network Analysis
- Geospatial Analysis
- Predictive Modeling and Recommender Systems
- Knowledge of at least one open-source scientific or statistical programming language such as R or Python to work independently
- Knowledge of enterprise mathematical programming tools such as SAS, Matlab, STATA or SPSS is a plus
- Fluency in SQL and good knowledge of relational databases
- Passionate about asking and answering questions in large, distributed datasets
- Candidates with experience with NoSQL data environments and tools such as Hadoop and Spark preferred
- The successful candidate must –
- Be a clear and confident communicator with excellent presentation skills and with the ability to translate technical concepts into a concise business focused messages in both professional and sales presentations
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English;
- Proven skills in creative-problem-solving of sophisticated and advanced technical subject matter
- Possess a solid understanding of the value of data and how technology enables companies to compete better in the marketplace
- Be able to consult with a client facing environment, linking analytical solutions to the cost and competitive advantage that technology can help a client deliver.
- Will have prior experience of working in a multi-country organisation
- Have the ability to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to solve problems
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for analytics and solving real-world problems
- Be willing to travel as needed
Teradata Company Profile
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry-leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of significant companies.
It removes two of the most significant barriers to using data effectively: internal data silos and getting the right data to the right people at the exact right time. We create a data democracy where the business is not held up by IT. Instead, it is provided with the insights needed to
How To Apply For Teradata Latest Walkins?
Teradata Walkin Drive for Data Scientist Jobs in Mumbai, details is available here. Interested and willing job seekers can refer the complete information about Teradata Walkin Drives and start attending for Teradata Walkin Recruitment in Mumbai in the below mentioned venue.
Teradata Venue Details
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Teradata Walkins
- Any Government issued ID Proof.
- Hard copies of updated Resume or CV.
- Passport size photocopies.
- Hard copies of necessary educational documents.