Huge opportunities from Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. Grabbing a job in top MNC companies like TCS is not an easy thing. Candidates should have all desirable qualification with full-fledged preparation on the given profile. As per the todays update. TCS is conducting mega walkin interview for 2 to 5 years experiance candiadtes in the role of L1 Support Professionals. So before going for the TCS competition applicants must have minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation). Hence graduates check TCS Careers page for more details to avoid further complications. Also, job seekers for more job details to get job updtaes register with TCS Next Step Registration link
Also check jobs in Hyderabad.
TCS Latest Walkins Details
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
|RolExecutive||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Direct Walkins. Applicants, are you searching for any job in the process of L1 Support engineer? THen why late attend TCS Walkin interview by registering with an epcn number. So applicants who are going to face the competition must work hard with TCS Placement Papers and also TCS Test Patterns. Hence candiadtes get ready and start the exam preparation to grab the job in TCS Walkin Interview. for more information bookmark our site All India Jobs to get accurate information.
Do you want to download TCS InteviewQuestionss <- click here
TCS Process and Technical Skills
- Answering inquiries from clients promptly and accurately, researching and escalating to other departments if needed
- Observing and assisting other internal client support and implementation departments to gain working knowledge of the product, department procedure, and dealership knowledge
- Initiating and submitting any critical client needs, and fielding visit requests, program bugs, special program requests and product change requests to management for review
- Modifying documents and coordinating implementation of appropriate customer support procedures
- Maintaining and providing support for other staff functions on special projects as needed
- Completing personal and departmental assigned goals
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate with (2 to 5 years) experience in relevant experience working Technical Support Should have good communication skill.
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
- Should be flexible to work in NIGHT SHIFTS
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 3,80,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billion (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi-Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM, and HRO.
How to Apply for TCS Job Vacancies in Hyderabad?
Job seekers who are going to attend TCS Walkin Interview must register. So applicants EPCN number is essential for eligibility of the TCS Job Openings in Bangalore. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume. All the best competitors
Mandatory Requirements (EPCN Registration Number)
- Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
- Also Step 3: Go to create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPO)
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
Note: “TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person/agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”
** Daily Walkins**
TCS Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 11th to 13th April 2018
Walkin Date: 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Contact Person – Santuna
Important Documents to carry for TCS Interview
- Please carry resume
- Government ID proof at the time of interview
- Marks Memos