Polestar Walkin Interview For B.Tech Freshers | Software Application developer Role | 14th April 2018. Aspirants are you looking for Software Application developer Jobs? Are you willing to relocate in Delhi location. If yes you have to read the entire article with out delay. It is the excellent news for all the job searching contenders. Graduation completed candidates must attend for the Application development, Business intelligence Jobs in Delhi. Polestar is hiring the talented and dynamic people who will give their best in the Polestar Walkin Interview selection process.
Polestar Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Polestar Solutions And Services India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Salary||INR 3,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Individuals should be able to complete all job duty requirements can walkin for Polestar Walkin Interview. The aspirants will be selected based on the performance in Interview Round. One more important thing for the candidates while going to attend for the Polestar Walkin Interview must carry essential documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Polestar Careers, Interview Questions contenders are suggested bookmark this page All India Jobs for more accurate information.
Polestar has stated that who are having the mentioned qualification only those applicants are eligible to attend for the Polestar Walkin Interview. Candidates who are going to face Polestar Walkin Interview have to refer Polestar Placement Papers and Polestar Test Pattern. By practicing these papers candidates can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the Polestar Written test. For more info click on Todays Walkins Page.
Polestar Job Description
- Job Title: Fresher – Application development, Business intelligence.
- Requirement: B.Tech Fresher (Any branch) 2016, 2017 & 2018-current batch also eligible.
- Candidate should have 65% & above marks in 10th & 12th standard.
- Applicants should be able to join immediately, leaves will be granted for the exam.
- Location – Noida, NCR.
- Salary: 3.74 lacs (6 months of internship period in which stipend of 12,000 INR will be given).
- Service Agreement – 2 years with a payback clause.
- Minimum commitment of 2 years of service agreement from Date of Joining.
- Cheque of Rs. 200,000 towards a bond value which will not be encashed.
- The cheque towards bond value will only be kept as a security document.
Polestar Profile For Software Application Developer Role
- Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Ability to design & develop complex enterprise-wide applications on respective technologies.
- Create design documents.
Polestar Profile For Business Intelligence Developer Role
- Predictive Modelling.
- Drawing strategic insights through various analytical platforms.
- Design Data Warehouse and Data modelling.
- Help solve analytically complex client problems across different industries and functions.
- Must have a strong foundation in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Conceptual knowledge of database.
- Self driven and motivated.
- A job seeker must have Good communication skills.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of data structures and OOP.
Polestar Selection Process
- Aptitude Test
- F2F Interview 1
- F2F Interview 2
- HR Interview
Polestar Solutions And Services India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Polestar is a trusted global IT services company with offerings around analytics, data warehousing etc. Reasons, why Polestar is an IT Partner of choice for many enterprises across the globe, are Agility, Quality & Transparency. At Polestar we believe in horses for courses and have specialists for each phase of software development lifecycle. The management team of Polestar consists of industry veterans. Such as expert business analysts, Enterprise application architects, database architects etc.
How To Apply For Polestar Walkin Interview?
Individuals who are searching for Jobs in Delhi. Then you are at the exact place. Willing applicants can attend Polestar Walkin Interview on 14th April 2018. While appearing for the interview must carry original documents and photocopies along with valid id proof.
Polestar Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 14th April 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Polestar Solutions & Services India Private Limited
Plot No. D-5, 3rd Floor Logix Infotech Park,
Sector-59 Noida- 201301.
Recruiter Name: Asif Shamim
Mandatory Certificates Need To Carry For Polestar Walkin Interview
- Any orginal ID proof issued by the government.
- All Educational certificates xerox copies.
- Updated Resume hard copies.
- Latest passport size photographs.