MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus 2018 | Maharashtra DMA Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus 2018
Today, we are providing the complete and detailed information about Topics to be prepared for the MAHADAM Examination, What will be the exam scheme of DMA Maharashtra? How to prepare for MAHADMA Accountant Examination 2018. Most of the people after successful registration of Maharashtra DMA Accountant & Engineer Job Vacancy 2018 will be in search of related MAHADMA Syllabus 2018. All those applicants can check the MAHADAM Accountant Syllabus 2018 along with DMA Maharashtra Engineer Exam Pattern 2018 from this page. Interested candidates for MAHADAM Examination can download the www.mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in Administrative Officer Syllabus 2018 from the direct links available at the bottom of this page. Have a proper knowledge about MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus 2018 before appearing for the examination.
MAHADMA Administrative Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Directorate of Municipal Administration Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Engineer, Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer and Accountant/Auditor Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1856 Posts|
|Exam Name||MAHADMA Administrative Officer Exam|
|Category||MAHADMA Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||07th April 2018|
|Last Date||27th April 2018|
|Exam Date||18th May 2018|
DMA Maharashtra Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
If you are searching for an updated Maharashtra DMA Accountant Exam Pattern 2018? You are at the right place. In this blog, we have gathered the complete information about MAHADAM Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern which is enclosed in below tabular format. Hence, aspirants should make use of DMA Maharashtra Accountant Exam Pattern before appearing for the examination. Find the brief information about MAHADMA Engineer Exam Pattern consists of the duration of the exam, subjects to be prepared, number of questions for each section, etc. By this, you can know the difficulty of Maharashtra DMA Examination 2018. Also, we are providing the MAHADMA Previous Papers that enables the applicants for better practice.
MAHADMA Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Topics||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English||10||10||1 ½ hour|
|4.||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
Maharashtra DMA Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Subjects||Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Concerned Subject related questions(Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer/ Environmental Engineering)||150||150||2 hours|
www.mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in Syllabus 2018
Directorate of Municipal Administration Maharashtra issued the MAHADMA Syllabus 2018 on its official website @www.mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in. All the exam participants must refer the MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus and Test Pattern before appearing for the exam.
MAHADMA Administrative Officer Syllabus 2018 for English
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
DMA Maharashtra Syllabus 2018 for Marathi
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Usage of Words.
MAHADMA Accountant Exam Syllabus 2018 for Engineering Aptitude Test
- Double, Triple Integration.
- Differential equations with constant and variable coefficients.
- Application of multiple integrals.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Differentiation under an Integral sign,
- Numerical integration.
Elements of Civil Engineering
- Substructure and Superstructure.
- Use of maps and field surveys.
- Introduction to automation in construction.
- Use of basic materials cement, bricks, stone.
- Materials and construction.
Also Check: Latest Sarkari Naukri Results 2018
- Laws of friction.
Moment of energy principles.
- Application of problems involving wedges, ladders, screw friction.
Kinematics of particle.
- A condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, parallel forces and non-concurrent forces.
A system of Coplanar Forces.
Basic Computer Engineering
- Working with files.
- Object-Oriented Systems Development.
- Beginning with C++.
- Principles of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Introduction to graphics and data structures.
- Class and Objects.
Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Single Phase Transformer.
- Laws and power transfer theorems.
- AC & DC Circuits.
- Three phase Circuits.
- RMS and an average value.
- The relationship between phase, line currents, and voltages.
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine elements.
- Power Transmission devices.
- Manufacturing processes and their applications.
- Power plants.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine tools.
- Materials used in Engineering and their application metals.
DMA Maharashtra Accountant Syllabus 2018 for General Studies
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography with special reference to Maharashtra.
- Institutions engaged in environmental conservations at state, national and international level.
- Current affairs related to India and world.
- Indian Political System.
MAHADMA Mains Syllabus 2018
Maharashtra DMA Syllabus for Computer Engineering
- Hash functions.
- Network Security.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming & Data Structures.
- Object-oriented concepts.
- Turing machines and undecidability.
- Runtime Environments.
- ER models.
- Main memory and secondary storage.
- Theory of Computation.
- Programming in C.
- Digital Logic.
- Operating System.
- Computer organization and architecture.
- Compiler Design.
- Interprocess communication.
MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus for Mechanical/ Environment Engineering
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Materials Technology.
- Solid waste.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Air pollution fundamentals.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Environmental impact assessment and acts.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Water Sources, quality.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- A strength of Materials.
- Renewable Energy Sources (solar, wind).
- Design of Machine Elements.
DMA Maharashtra Syllabus 2018 for Electrical Engineering
- Load flow studies.
- Work, Power, Energy, Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance, RLC, DC circuits.
- Electricity Acts.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- DC machines and motors.
- Principles of feedback, a transfer function.
- Operational amplifier.
- Sensors and transducers.
- KCL, KVL, Network Theorems.
- VFD for induction, synchronous motors.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series and parallel magnetic circuits.
- Power generation in India & Maharashtra.
- Lightning protection.
- Energy scenario in India.
- Power Devices.
- A principle of Circuit breaking, arc extinction, over current, earth fault, distance protection.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Fundamentals of wind power generation and grid interface.
MAHADMA Syllabus 2018 for Civil Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Fluid Machines.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Computer-aided analysis and design of structures.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Steel Structures.
- Highway Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Waste Water Engineering & Pollution control.
- Theory of Structures.
- Strength of Materials.
- Pre-stressed concrete.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Construction planning & management.
- Estimating, Costing and valuation.
Download MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
MAHADMA Accountant Syllabus 2018 is available here. Find the MAHADMA Accountant & Engineer Exam Syllabus Topic Wise from the below provided details. For detailed information about DMA Maharashtra Syllabus 2018 visit the www.mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in regularly.
Click Here >>> Maharashtra DMA Accountant Syllabus 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.