Lyncis Technologies Walkin Drive | IT Recruiter, Lead Recruiter Role – 9th to 30th April 2018
Walk for Lyncis Technologies Jobs in Banagalore: Looking for Graduate Jobs in Lyncis Technologies? Then, here is a latest and newly updated Lyncis Technologies Job Openings in Banagalore. People who are having an experience of 0 to 4 years in IT Recruiter, Lead Recruiter Rol can directly walk for Lyncis Technologies Walkin Jobs. Aspirants with Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills can attend the Lyncis Technologies Recruitment 2018 on 9th to 30th April 2018 for Banagalore Location. Explore your corporate skills and get placed in Banagalore Walkin Interviews. Find more latest job opportunities in Lyncis Technologies along with Lyncis Technologies Walkin Interview in Banagalore details, Lyncis Technologies Job Profile, Job Description, etc.
<< Freshers Jobs>>
Lyncis Technologies Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Lyncis Technologies India Pvt Ltd|
0 to 4 Years
|Job Role||IT Recruiter, Lead Recruiter|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Software Developer, IT -Process|
Here we are sharing the information about Lyncis Technologies Walkin Interviews in Banagalore. Applicants must have an ability to build good working relationships across all levels, good working relationships across all levels. Only the applicants who satisfy the desired qualifications can directly walk for Lyncis Technologies Recruitment Walkins. Aspirants should have an awareness about the recruitment process conducted by the Lyncis Technologies officials to shortlist the applicants. To help the candidates we are providing the Lyncis Technologies Interview Questions to crack the Lyncis Technologies Walkin Interview. Practice with the help of Lyncis Technologies Test Patterns to perform well in the selection process. We also advise the candidates to carry the original ID proof along with required documents.
Do you want to download Placement Papers? Click here
Lyncis Technologies Job Description
- End to End Recruitment: Managing end to end recruitments through sourcing, screening, interview scheduling & coordination, feedback collection, document collection and post-offer follow-up till joining.
- Understanding job description & job specifications.
- Sourcing & screening profiles through the various medium like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social
- Media and Professional Network, etc.
- Managing the entire process of the recruitment cycle and closing the position within the stipulated time.
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews.
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective.
- Taking References and building a long-term relationship with candidates.
- Coordination with candidates and panelist, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates.
- Follow up with the panel to manage candidate feedback /selection.
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining.
- Recruitment Analysis.
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Prepare Quality dashboards to report progress made through quality initiatives and report overall quality level in the organization.
- Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations for corrective/disciplinary actions.
- Administer HR policies and procedures.
Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
Lyncis Technologies India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Lyncis Technologies is a management consulting services company focused on providing innovative and successful business solutions. We at Lyncis deliver SAP eCommerce (hybrid) solutions to leading mid-size and Fortune 500 companies. We have partnered with clients in the development, delivery, and oversight of targeted eCommerce – hybrids and SAP enterprise initiatives. Our portfolio of solutions and services are designed to help companies increase effectiveness, reduce operational costs and improve business performance. Lyncis is SAP Authorized CEC hybrids Services Partner and has a business presence in US and India.
How to Apply for Lyncis Technologies Job Openings?
Attend for Lyncis Technologies Recruitment 2018 Job Openings on 9th to 30th April 2018 in Bangalore location. Lyncis Technologies is conducting a walkin drive for job seekers who are looking for Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews Positions. Interested and eligible job seekers can check the Lyncis Technologies Walkin Jobs in Bangalore Location which are provided in the below sections.
Lyncis Technologies Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 9th to 30th April 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM TO 1 PM
Bldg-3, 2nd Floor Outer Ring Rd, BTM 2nd Stage
Udupi Signal Junction. Next to Fatoosh Restuarant.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Lyncis Technologies Walkin Jobs 2018
- Hard copies of updated resume.
- Hard copies of all educational documents.
- Passport size photographs.
- Any Govt issued ID Proof.
Hope the information available on this blog about Lyncis Technologies Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy will help the candiadtes who are looking for Jobs in Banagalore. Find more job opportunity for Top MNC Companies, Latest Walkin Interviews, Freshers Jobs from our blog All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.