EYGBS Walkin At Delhi | CA Jobs For Freshers | 7th April 2018
EYGBS Walkin At Delhi | CA Jobs For Freshers | 7th April 2018. EYGBS is currently hiring for Chartered Accountant. Candidates it is an excellent opportunity to work for the applicants who are looking for Job Openings in Delhi. Candidates who have Project management, leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills are most welcome to attend EYGBS Walkin. Many of the aspirants are wondering to get a place in one of the leading companies like EYGBS Careers. For those candidates, EYGBS is conducting Walkin Interview at Delhi. Individuals check more EYGBS Job Description and walkin venue details in below sections.
EYGBS Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||EYGBS India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Applicants who are having the ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values can attend EYGBS Walkin Drive. Hence there is a chance to participate EYGBS Walkin in Delhi location. Grabbing a private job nowadays is the most terrible task for the candidates. Are you thinking to crack the job, All India Jobs will help you by providing EYGBS Placement Papers along with EYGBS Test Patterns. Therefore applicants work hard and qualify the selection process easier. On more critical thing read EYGBS Walkin Interview Questions also which will help you to clear the HR Rounds. Job need aspirants check more Walkins on our site by clicking Todays Walkins.
EYGBS Job Responsibilities
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures.
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts.
- Motivate and lead one’s GDS team members.
- Proactively discuss workflow management with the assurance teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on one’s own engagements.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff.
EYGBS Required Skills
- Candidates with more than 5 attempts in finals are not eligible for this process.
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Applicants should have effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly form a strong working relationship with colleagues in India.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values.
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards.
- Or knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage.
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills.
EYGBS India Private Limited Company Profile
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world with increased trust and confidence in business. To serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do. And also by engaging with like minded organizations and individuals. We want to build a better working world through our own actions. This is our purpose – and why we exist as an organization. When business works better, the world works better. Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation.
How To Apply For EYGBS Walkin?
At present EYGBS is hiring talented postulants to recruit in their organization as Chartered Accountant. Interested job seekers can attend for the EYGBS Walkin on 7th April 2018 without fail.
EYGBS Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 7th April 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
DLF Cyber greens, 8th floor,
DLF Cybercity, Phase 3
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
Recruiter Name: Mridul Chandra
Important Credentials Need To Carry For EYGBS Walkin
- Educational Documents from SSC onwards.
- Any valid Id Proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Passport, Lisence.
- 2 Copies of Updated Resume.
- Latest passport size photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.