Cvent India Latest Walkins In Gurgaon | Recruiting For Market Research Associate Profile | 24th April 2018
Cvent India is providing strong job openings for graduate freshers in the role of Market Research Associate. Interested applicants get hurry to fill job openings in Cvent India Careers. To know more updates regarding Cvent India Recruitment drives, job openings in Gurgaon, Freshers Jobs, etc.., The purpose of the role is Responsible for the Excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail. So Freshers why late attend Cvent India Walkin Interview to the mentioned address.
Cvent India Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Cvent India|
|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||Market Research Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT, BPO, ITES|
Cvent India is hiring any graduated Freshers candidates for Market Research Associate process. Contenders must have 0 to 2 Years domain experience with excellent communication skills is more preferred. Applicants should be comfortable to work with Rotational shifts. Should Identify industry trends, competitors, and MICE industry trends through market research and Cvent tools. So all candidates have to practice Cvent India Interview Questions and Cvent India Online test papers before going to attend the Selection Process.
Also Check: Test Patterns
If the job applicants can prepare all these Placement Papers will crack the interview process very quickly and also they can face any aptitude and reasoning test which are conducted by the authorized officials. The Cvent India will offer facilities and benefits to the selected contenders. All the best to all job seekers for a better career. Keep on visiting our site All India Jobs and scroll down to see the entire information of Cvent India Recruitment 2018.
Cvent India Job Description:
- Gather and update Prospect and Customer information (through secondary research) to build or maintain marketing database.
- The help company strategic objective of evaluating and expanding the MICE market space by conducting advanced and focused secondary research on industry segments and verticals ranging from associations to corporations.
- Identify industry trends, competitors, and MICE industry trends through market research and Cvent tools.
- Coordinating with Sales and Cross Functions to ensure follow-ups on Leads Generated.
Cvent India Desired Profile:
- Applicant should have a strong academic background.
- And also Applicant should have Internet Research Acumen.
- Candidate should have excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams like sales and sales operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinker.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
Cvent India Company Profile
Cvent is the global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader. The Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing, and web surveys. Also, Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. So Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
How to apply for Cvent India Job Openings for Freshers
Candidates who are willing to make their career in Market Research Associate have a glance on this page. Cvent India is offering vacancies in Gurgaon location. Interested and willing people can attend on below mentioned Cvent India Walkin Interview date without fail.
Cvent India Interview Details
Walkin Date: 24th April 2018
Walkin Time: 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM
Cvent, 19th Floor, Building 14C,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon – 122002.
Essential Credentials Need To Bring For Interview
- Bring a hard copy of updated Resume.
- All Educational Certificates Hard copies.
- Original Identity Proof issued by the government.
- Recent passport photocopies.
We hope the information on Cvent India Walkin Interview is useful for the job seekers. Qualified and interested people can attend for the job vacancies in Gurgaon on 24th April 2018. For more updates, individuals keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.