Greeting from Capgemini Technology Services India Limited!. Applicants do you have experience in iOS, Android Developer role? And looking for any latest employment opportunity in pun location. Here is good news for them. Capgemini is conducting mega walkin interview for 4 to 9 years experience professionals. So graduates who want boost up there career in right path can attend Capgemini Walkin Recruitment Pune. Capgemini Careers offers huge openings in every year to give the best career for employees by offering more benefits. Hence job seekers those who are willing can attend directly to the mentioned venue.
Also check: Jobs in Pune
Capgemini Walkin Recruitment Pune Details
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
People who are willing to get placed in Capgemini can check the provided Capgemini Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers. Since most of the companies are hiring the candidates by conducting the Aptitude Test. In order to crack the Capgemini Examination, start downloading the Capgemini Test Patterns which will provide an information about the exam type and helps to clear the selection process. Only a proper preparation will help the applicants to crack the Interview.
How to download Interview Handbook? <- Click here
Capgemini Latest Job Openings in Pune. Applicants hope your doing best and want to prove your experience talent in another organization. Then why late. Attend Capgemini Walkin Recruitment Pune. Individuals to grab this golden opportunity must have knowledge on Familiar with XCode with Objective C building Native Apps. So if your satisfied the eligibility then directly walk for Capgemini Latest Walkins. Also, applicants should refer Capgemini Interview Questions which is more benefit to crack the interview. Therefore check job description and walkin details.
Capgemini Job Description
Candidate should have powerful technical hands-on experience in iOS or Android Development.
- Familiar with XCode with Objective C building Native Apps
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)/Git/SourceTree
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong OO design, design patterns and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant, and also functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Working directly with developers and product managers as to conceptualize, develop, test and realize products
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Keep up to date on the latest for the industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders Essential skills
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, and Gradle
- Good understanding of Core Java + Android
- Good to have Kotlin experience
- Must good knowledge of Android development Tools, Architecture
- Good knowledge of Networking libraries like Volley, Retrofit, OKHttp
- Data handing using SQLite database, Preferences
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Substantial experience working with Unit testing and BDD
- Should have a good understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and SVN
- Strong Agile development principles are necessary
- Good to have experience on Hybrid mobile application development Cordova, Angular 2, TypeScript HTML5 and CSS3
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Company Profile
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Also, the Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology, and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A genuinely multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on RightshoreÃ‚Â®, its worldwide delivery model.
How To Apply For Capgemini Latest Job Openings?
Capgemini Recruitment for experienced candidates who are looking for Latest Jobs in Pune. Applicants who are wish to work with Capgemini can attend the Capgemini Walkin Recruitment Pune for iOS, Android Developer role which is going to be held on 21st April 2018 in Pune on specified timings and venue. Check the Capgemini Walkin Drive Details before applying for it.
Capgemini Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 21st April 2018
Walkin Time: 09.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd,
No.14, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli,
Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Contact Person: Kashif Shaikh.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Capgemini Walkin Drive
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- Passport size photograph
- Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy
- Latest Offer letter or Increment/salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months