Hello Job Seekers!! Do you all know that experience counts more than qualifications in today’s challenging economy?. Then why late BUDDI Health is conducting Mega Walkin Drive to provide a tremendous opportunity for Job aspirants. BUDDI Health is planning to hire talents candidates for the role of Machine Learning Research Engineer Role at Chennai location. BUDDI Health Careers provides the best platform for the passionate employees in their organisation with huge benefits. Candidates those who are looking for Latest Walkins in Chennai can walk for BUDDI Health Walkin Interview with latest updated resume. So job hunters for more accurate information scroll down this page.
How to Clear Group Discussion Round? ->Follow GD Tips
BUDDI Health Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||BUDDI Health|
|Job Role||Machine Learning Research Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Information Technology and Services and Research|
BUDDI Health Job Openings in Chennai. Applicants BUDDI Health is conducting a drive for graduate students who are experts in working with representation learning like word2vec, context2vec, GloVe, CorrNets etc. are most welcome to attend BUDDI Health Walkin Recruitment 2018. But, to withstand the competition you have to get ready to perform well. So to clear these interview rounds, we have provided free downloading links of Latest Placement Papers along with Test Patterns which will help you to crack the Selection Rounds easily. Hence individuals work hard with given model papers and show up your skills to get succeed in grabbing your first dream job in BUDDI Health organisation. Moreover, refer BUDDI Health Walkin Interview job description in below sections
BUDDI Health Job description
- Fluent in Scala programming or Java programming and willingness to learn Scala programming quickly to get into real work.
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning foundations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory.
- Should have a strong understanding of Neural networks and Deep Learning architectures viz. Autoencoder,
- LSTM, Seq2Seq, etc.
- Experience in working with representation learning like word2vec, context2vec, GloVe, CorrNets etc.
- Must have experience in multi class classification using SVM, RandomForest, Ensembles is a requirement.
- Ability to read latest research papers and develop modules based on that is a requirement.
- Should have the Ability to work with 3rd party libraries written in Java and C++ over JNI/JNA.
- Exposure to Machine Learning libraries in Java/Scala/Python is a requirement.
- Willingness to be a workaholic is a definite plus.
- Exposure to best practices of software development & SDLC is a requirement.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English to other collaborating teams is a requirement.
- Understanding GPGPUs/CUDA framework is a significant advantage.
BUDDI Health Company Profile
BUDDI HEALTH is a disruptive, military grade secure, HIPAA compliant ‘Deep Learning’ based cloud platform focused in automating revenue cycle functions such as medical coding & billing for the Healthcare Providers, medical billing and coding vendors of all sizes. Also, they are a health-tech focused artificial intelligence based algorithmic company have their base in New York City and have a cloud partnership with Microsoft for HIPAA compliance, PHI security and for scaling technology & business on Azure. They have developed a next-generation revenue cycle platform to enable the clients to increase productivity, improve reimbursements, and improve efficiency and help providers focus more on quality care. BUDDI helps automate revenue cycle functions for providers such as
- Medical coding (ICD-10, CPT, Modifiers, DRG)
- Predict & Prevent claim denials for both government and commercial payers
- Real-time Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Revenue Integrity
How To Apply For BUDDI Health Job Openings In Bangalore?
Candidates to boost up your career in a right path the eligible job seekers attend BUDDI Health Exclusive Walkins in Chennai to the mentioned venue. Grabbing a job in IT Field is more complicated. Due to this reason, aspirants must prepare well for the competition. Therefore check below list of documents to carry for BUDDI Health Walkin Interview.
BUDDI Health Venue Details
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Important Credentials Need To Carry For BUDDI Health Walkins
- All Educational Marks memos.
- Latest Updated Resume (CV).
- Recent passport photographs.
- Government ID Proof.