Bioclinica Recruitment Drive in Mysore | Pharmacy Jobs For Freshers | 7th April 2018. Greeting from Bioclinica. Freshers, are you looking for your dream job? Then why late?. Bioclinica is conducting mega walkin interview for freshers graduates. So individuals who want to shape up your career can attend Bioclinica Recruitment Drive in Mysore. It is a brilliant opportunity for freshers who are dreaming their first dream job after completion of graduation. Hence contenders Bioclinica provides winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So graduates who want enhance this chance can attend walkin interview on 7th April 2018. Moreover, for more queries applicants are suggested to scroll down this page.
Bioclinica Recruitment Drive Details
|Company Name||Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Before going to the competition aspirants have a look on this page. Hence if the given job eligibility is satisfied aspirants without late can walk for Bioclinica Recruitment Drive. So, applicants, must have knowledge of Bioclinica Placement Papers which are assigned here for free download. Also, candidates should refer Bioclinica Exam Patterns which is more beneficial for interview rounds to crack them easily. Therefore aspirants must have good communication skills is also mandatory to attend Bioclinica Recruitment Drive.
Probably, aspirants before going to face any competition they have to refer Bioclinica Interview Questions to qualify the selection process. So for them, this is the right platform to collect relevant data. Hence applicants work hard and practice well with the help of given model papers to grab the opportunity in Bioclinica. So applicants for more Bioclinica Recruitment Drive details bookmark our website All India Jobs for latest Freshers Jobs updates.
Bioclinica Job Description
Inviting Pharmacy Dental and Nursing freshers interested in Corporate careers in Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety.
As Case Intake Member
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check, and registration.
- Maintain a log of source documents and other communications.
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative.
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine a required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests,
- According to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD).
- As Narrative Writer.
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Review of local/global literature reports determining regional reportability.
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.
Bioclinica Job Responsibilities
- Following up on sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Closure and deletion of cases.
- Perform any other drug safety-related activities as assigned.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Perform literature review activities when trained and assigned.
- Must Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
Bioclinica Required Skills
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Should be familiar with regulatory &pharmacovigilanceguidelines.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
Bioclinica Desired Skills
- Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
- Safety database knowledge.
- A person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
- Effective cross department communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively.
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
BIOCLINICA is a global specialty clinical trials services provider delivering expertise and technologies to enhance clinical research, data, and analytics. The eHealth Solutions segment comprises an eClinical technology platform and professional services along with safety and regulatory solutions. The Medical Imaging and Biomarkers segment provides medical imaging and cardiac safety services. And includes a molecular marker laboratory. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies. Under the Global Clinical Research segment, Bioclinica offers a network of research sites, patient recruitment-retention services, and a post-approval research division.
How To Apply For Bioclinica Recruitment Drive?
Candiadtes Do you have experience in Pharmacy Jobs? And searching for any job opportunity can look at here. Hence Bioclinica is recruiting talented candidates and conducting walkins at Mysore location on 7th April 2018.
Bioclinica Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 7th April 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Vani Vilas Road, Basavanagudi,
Bangalore – 560 004.
Landmark: Near Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Opposite Sree Sudarshana Vidya Mandir
Essential Documents To Carry For Bioclinica Recruitment Drive
- Updated Resume.
- Id proof.
- Marks Memos from SSC.
- Recent Photographs.