Accenture Walkins for Recruitment Executive | Interview at Noida on 3rd April 2018
Recently Accenture has released a recruitment notification to fill various positions in the company. The company is going to conduct walkin drive for the applicants who had completed Graduation in their required field are eligible to attend at Accenture Walkin Interview on 3rd April 2018. Applicants who had an interest and dream to shine their career in the IT Field can grab this chance. Accenture Careers is the best opportunity for the aspirants. Get brief information about Accenture Walkin for Freshers on this page. To know more latest Accenture Job Openings in Noida have a glance at our website. Also, candiadtes check latest Jobs in Noida from our site.
Accenture Walkin Interview Noida Details
1 – 4 Years
|Salary||Rs: 2,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Aspirants must have hands-on experience in working on any HRIS tool can apply for Accenture Interview. To avoid last minute of rush individuals must register with the given dates. After completion of registration process, aspirants must have full-fledged preparation on Accenture Placement Papers and with Accenture Test Patterns which will disptached on our website All India Jobs. For more quires, applicants are advised to approach Accenture official website.
How to Clear HR Round? – Interview Tips
Good day candidates. Are you looking for Latest Walkins at Noida location then here is the excellent opportunity to prove your talent in Accenture Walkin Interview. Individuals must refer Accenture Interview Questions which we had scattered here fore refernce purpose. Nowadays all the educated graduate aspirants are seeking for IT Jobs to enhance their career on a correct path. For those candidates, this is a fantastic opportunity to fulfill their dream of securing a job in the reputed company like Accenture. From this source, the aspirants can get the brief details about the Accenture Walkins for experiance graduates by scrolling down this page.
Accenture Job Description
- End to End recruitment; from sourcing to onboarding of resources.
- Would be responsible for hiring resources as per organization’s requirements & within defined timelines.
- The incumbent would be responsible for hiring resources keeping recruitment metrics in mind (timeline, source mix, diversity, etc.).
- Would be responsible for managing significant volumes of open positions as well as niche demands.
- Would be recruiting candidates for entry to mid-management level (Fresher to 14 years of work exp).
- Screen incoming applications and resumes for proper roles.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Participate in different recruitment events; job fairs & in-house recruitment drives.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify future hiring needs.
Accenture Candidate Profile
- Minimum 18 – 36 months of core recruitment work experience.
- Have to work in an MNC managing volume hiring.
- Experience of working on any HRIS tool (application tracking system, i.e., Taleo, Peoplesoft, Hire, etc.) would be added advantage.
- Are flexible to work five days/week, with two rotational weekly offs, Dayshift.
- Graduate from a recognized university.
- Okay with Contractor role (3rd Party Contract, Deputed at Accenture).
Accenture Company Profile
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Also Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world most extensive delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
How To Apply For Accenture Job Vacanices in Noida
Applicants who are planning to settle their career in Accenture here is the good news for them. Accenture is conducting walkin interview in Noida location on 3rd April 2018. Aspirants those who are interested can walk through the mentioned address.
Accenture Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 3rd April 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
(DDC5), Ground Floor, Tower 7,
Candor Tech Space (Formerly known as Unitech Infospace),
Sector 21, Dundahera, Gurgaon.
Contact Person: Ranjeet
Essential Documents To Carry For Accenture Walkin Interview
- Latest Resume.
- Valid Government Id Proof.
- Copy of this mail.
- Educational Certificates.
- Recent Photograph.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.