Wipro Freshers Walkin Interview in Mumbai & Pune | Jobs for Technical Service Desk Process – Drive on 3rd March 2018
Job seekers who had completed graduation and are in a first job search for those candidates the Wipro organization are offering enormous openings for Technical Service Desk Process. So the willing applicants whose dream is to get the job in Wipro can grab this chance by attending for the WiproWalkin Drive 2018. Applicants should have necessary qualifications to participate in the Wipro Walkin Interview. Both fresher and experienced graduates can apply for latest job openings in Mumbai.
Also Check: Jobs in Pune
Wipro Freshers Walkin Interview Details
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
The company is looking for dynamic, and talented aspirants. There is a huge competition for the jobs in Wipro. So Individuals who want to work with the Wipro have to qualify the rounds of the selection process conducting the Wipro. One more Major thing while going to attend for the drive applicants have to carry Original ID Proof issued by the government. Sometimes people will not be allowed into the company without showing proper ID.
Also Check: Wipro Placement Papers
To get qualify in the Wipro interview process the aspirants are advised to check the Wipro Test Patterns and Wipro Interview Questions to crack the selection rounds. If any of the aspirants want to secure marks in the selection process, those contenders will be selected for Technical Service Desk Process in the company. The details like a job description, Walkin dates, and venue, etc. are provided in the following section in a detailed manner. To know more information about Wipro Careers keep on visiting All India Jobs for Daily Walkins fast and current updates.
Wipro Eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduation from recognized university of any batch.
- Candidate should possess 0 to 1 years of experience.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to possess the skills in TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User, and Device Management
- Should possess the proper skills in the English language.
Wipro Roles and responsibilities
- Having the excellent communication in English is mandatory.
- Aspirants should have the ability to determine the problem and handle the first level incident.
- Should have the ability to provide the resolution on 24*7 basis.
- Candidate should monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on a computer for desktop troubleshooting and handling laptop and blackberry related issues, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
Wipro Company Profile
Wipro Ltd is a global information with technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom, and media. Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
We trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardise of the core’ through technology interventions. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey – by identifying new growth opportunities and facilitating their foray into new sectors and markets.
How To Apply For Wipro Walkin Interview
Candidates who had completed graduation which is mentioned in this article they can attend for Wipro job openings in Mumbai and Pune on 3rd March 2018. The applicants will be selected based on the performance of the Interview process
Wipro Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 3rd March 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 am onwards
7th floor A wing,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Mandatory Documents to carry for Wipro Walkin Interview
- Hard Copy of CV.
- All Educational Certificates.
- 1 original ID proof (PAN card, Voter ID card etc.).
- 1 passport size photograph.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.