Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Syllabus 2018 | TSPSC Gr-II Non-interview Exam Pattern
Hey Guys!! Are you browsing for best source to download the TNPSC Group 2a Syllabus 2018? Then our blog All India Jobs is the one where you find the best exam material for free of cost. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is planning to conduct the Combined Civil Services Group-IIA Exam (CCSE IIA) in the upcoming days. So Individuals who are in search of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Syllabus can get from here. We have provided complete TNPSC Combined Civil Service Group IIA Syllabus on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose. Practice all the topics in which you can improve time and speed along with subject knowledge. Before going to start the exam preparation candidates should refer the TNPSC Syllabus in Tamil for Group 2a Non-Interview Posts.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
TNPSC Group 2a Syllabus 2018
|Tamil Nadu Group II-A Syllabus in English & Hindi|
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group 2a Non-Interview Posts|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Civil Services Group-IIA Exam (CCSE IIA)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
TNPSC Combined Civil Service Group IIA Exam 2018 Details
From past few years, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission hiring lakhs of Govt Jobs hunters to provide employment opportunity. Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu? they can utilize this TNPSC Group 2A Non-Interview Posts CCSE IIA Exam Notification. For the sake of interested candidates, we have updated the TNPSC Group 2a Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the below sections of this page. Applicants who would like to crack the TNPSC CCSE Group 2a Exam can refer the Previous Papers with Answers provided on our blog.
Also Check >>> All Govt Exam Admit Cards 2018-19
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Pattern | TNPSC CCSE IIA
The presented TNPSC Group IIA Exam Pattern will show the structure of the question paper. Therefore, most of the candidates might be in search for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In order to help out those candidates, we have provided the TNPSC Combined Civil Service Group IIA Syllabus PDF in Tamil. Moreover, we advise the candidates before going to appear for the CCSE Group 2a Examination can check out the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern updated here.
|S.NO||Type of the Examination||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||75||150||3 Hrs|
|2.||Aptitude & Metal Ability||25|
|3.||General Tamil/ General English||100||150|
Download TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus in Tamil | TNPSC Selection Process
Every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducting the Group IIA Combined Civil Service Exam to recruit the new candidates. Now, TNPSC is going to fill up the Group 2A (Non-Interview Posts) through Written Examination. Applied candidates for the Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services Examination II will get selected based on their performance in the selection rounds. Participate and Perform well in the CCSE IIA Exam to grab the Job. You can check out the TNPSC Group 2A Results from here once it was issued by officials.
www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC (Non-Interview) (Group 2A) Syllabus
Tamilnadu PSC Group 2a Syllabus has presented here for a referral. So candidates who would like to appear for the written exam can download the TNPSC Group 2a Syllabus PDF of Combined Civil Service Exam from the direct link attached below. You can also get the TNPSC Group 2a Non-Interview Posts Syllabus PDF from the official website. Note down each and every Syllabus topic given below and plan a schedule for Combined civil service exam.
TNPSC Group 2a General Studies Syllabus
- Political Science.
- Agricultural pattern.
- Livestock & fisheries.
- Population density and distribution.
- Climate‐Water resources.
- Rivers in India‐Soil.
- Rainfall, weather.
- Earth and Universe‐Solar.
- Minerals & natural resources.
- Social geography.
- Natural calamities.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and wildlife.
- Disaster management.
History and Culture of India
- Expansion and consolidation of British rule.
- Unity in diversity.
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people.
- Race, color, language, custom India as secular state Organizations for fine arts, dance, drama, music Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties.
- Effect of British rule on socio‐economic factors.
- Social reforms and religious movements.
- The advent of European invasion.
- India since independence.
- Characteristics of Indian culture.
- Populist schemes.
- Prominent personalities in the various spheres – Arts, Science, literature and Philosophy.
- Central Vigilance Commission, lok‐adalats, Ombudsman, Comptroller and Auditor General of India‐
- Right to information.
- Salient features of the constitution.
- Union, State, and territory.
- Fundamental rights.
- State executive.
- State Legislature, assembly.
- Status of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Administrative reforms & tribunals.
- Corruption in public life‐ Anti‐corruption measures.
- Constitution of India.
- Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India.
- Rule of law/ Due process of law.
- The preamble to the constitution.
- Fundamental duties.
- Human rights.
- The Election Commission Union and State.
- Amendments to the constitution.
- Union legislature.
- Local government, panchayat raj.
- Indian federalism.
- Emergency provisions.
- Schedules to the constitution.
- Central and State Commission.
- Empowerment of women.
- The role of public sector & disinvestment.
- Development of infrastructure.
- National income Rural welfare oriented programmes.
- Land reforms & agriculture.
- Application of science in agriculture.
- Industrial growth.
- Sustainable economic growth.
- Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
- Finance Commission.
- Planning Commission.
- Energy Different sources and development.
- Nature of Indian economy.
- Five‐year plan models.
- Social sector problems.
- Population, education, health, employment, poverty‐ HRD.
- National Development Council.
TNPSC CCSE Group 2a Aptitude & Metal Ability Syllabus 2018
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests Syllabus
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Analytical interpretation of data.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decision making.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Conversion of information to data Collection.
- Compilation and presentation of data Tables, graphs, diagrams.
- Simple interest & Compound Interest.
- Alpha numeric Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Area, Volume, Time & Work.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Tamil Syllabus 2018
- PART A B C.
Download Full Tamil Syllabus through Below Link.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a English Syllabus
- PART A B C.
Download TNPSC Group 2a Non-Interview Posts Syllabus PDF – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.