Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Mumbai Noida | Walkin Drive For Freshers | 5th to 9th March 2018
Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Mumbai Noida | Walkin Drive For Freshers | 5th to 9th March 2018. Are you looking for Job in Mumbai, Noida locations? Then, here is a right opportunity for you. In this page, we are providing the complete information about Thomson Reuters Job Openings for Review Executive role. Thomson Reuters Careers provides the best platform for graduate freshers along with experienced candidates who are in search of Latest Walkins in Mumbai and Jobs in Noida. Thomson Reuters will hire the aspirants with strong knowledge and experience with good communication skills. Interested candidates for Thomson Reuters Job Openings can Apply Now. For more details about Thomson Reuters Job Openings, Keep on visiting our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Com, BMS, BBA, LLB, MBA, CA, M.Com|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Noida|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers in Mumbai and Noida. Start applying for Thomson Reuters Walkin Interviews. People with fundamental knowledge, Understanding of financial documents, Investment vehicles, equity products and derivatives are preferable. Here we are providing the entire information about Thomson Reuters Job Openings along with selection Process. So, aspirants must refer the Thomson Reuters Recruitment Details.
Also Check: Thomson Reuters Interview Questions
People who are willing to attend for Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive are advised to refer the Thomson Reuters Placement Papers along with Thomson Reuters Solved Question Papers. This will help the candidates to know about the examination details with the topics. We have also shared the Thomson Reuters Test Patterns for candidates analysis while preparing for the test. These papers will help the candidates to crack the online test. Bookmark our website All India Jobs by using CTRL+D for more Latest Walkins, Freshers Jobs updates.
Thomson Reuters Job Description
- We have an Urgent job opportunity for Review Executive role – 3 month Contract (extendable depending on performance) with our Esteemed Company.
- Experience: 0 to 3 years.
- Qualification – Lawyer (LL.B. or LL.M.), Non Lawyer (Any Graduate) with financial background.
- Salary: 23000 pm (Gross).
- Candidate should have completed and must have all Semester mark sheet and degree handy.
- Location: Mumbai, Noida.
Thomson Reuters Job Responsibilities
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Reviewing, analysing and summarizing clauses from a wide variety of documents like ISDA, CSA, GMRA, Pricing schedules, Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, amendments, etc.
- Aspirants must have Good communication skills.
- Perform client outreach via emails.
- Track and monitor the progress of the outreach for each client.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of financial market is a good to have.
- Participate in query resolution and repapering exercise received as a part of this process.
- Candidates with knowledge of Derivative markets and financial documentations are preferred.
- Understanding of financial documents, Investment vehicles, equity products and derivatives is preferable.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Job Openings
Applicants who searching for Fresher Jobs in Mumbai and Noida locations must read this entire article. Thomson Reuters is offering huge job opportunities for the freshers in their organization. Willing applicants can attend Thomson Reuters Job Openings with latest updated resume.
Thomson Reuters Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 5th to 9th March 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Thomson Reuters, Raiskaran Tech Park,
Tower 2, Level 3, Near Sakinaka Metro Station
Landmark: MC Donalds
Contact Person: Priya Jaiswal
Essential Documents Need To Carry For Thomson Reuters Job Openings
- Latest Updated Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- Government Id proof.
- Recent photograph.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.