Network Engineer Jobs in Cyient | Walkin in Hyderabad | 26th to 30th March 2018. Latest job openings in Cyient. The company is going to recruit eligible applicants for Network Engineer role. Aspirants who want to make their career in Cyient as Network Engineer role they must attend Cyient Walkin. If you are having the Certified Network Engineer, minimum CCNA required, CCNP is Preferable. Individuals check Cyient Walkin Drive notification for more details, Job Description in the below sections. Furthermore latest jobs in Hyderabad State and Walkins across country book mark our page All India Jobs.
Cyient Walkin Drive Details
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Dear aspirants, Cyient is conducting a recruitment drive for the relevant profile. Candidates who have strong network analysis and troubleshooting skills etc are most welcome. To take part in Cyient Walkin Drive individuals must practice Cyient Placement Papers along with Cyient Test Patterns to clear the selection process. Graduates must carry a copy of your updated resume and set your career on a right path. Hence furthermore information about Cyient Walkin Drive must refer this entire page for truthful data and bookmark our site All India Jobs.
Applicants must have experience on Juniper ERX, M320 routers NTU OS940, OS904, OS906, Aggregation Switches (OS9124,OS9244). If you want to crack this job must refer Cyient Interview Questions. Therefore candidates, stay tuned with us for Daily Walkins and latest updates.
Cyient Job Description
- Applicants should be familiar with MRV EVO and Provision EMS tool.
- Working on Live Networking environment at client base.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex technical problems assigned to the team and to assist in addressing such problems.
- Configure routes and the routing interfaces dedicated to a customer, involving Cisco and Juniper routers.
- Certified Network Engineer, minimum CCNA required/CCNP is Preferable.
- Switching: STP, RSTP, VLAN, VTP, VPLS, LACP, LAG.
- Routing: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, QOS.
- Should have extensive troubleshooting skill on Cisco LAN using Cisco switches (6500, 4500).
- Configure the port configurations on the switches terminating at customer premises (Cisco IOS, CAT OS & ASR).
- Aspirants must have experience with CMART, IP-RDM is preferable.
- Experience on Juniper ERX, M320 routers NTU OS940, OS904, OS906, Aggregation Switches (OS9124,OS9244).
- Extensive management and configuration experience of Cisco routers/switches, network protocols, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VLANs, Fast/Gig EtherChannel.
- Candidates must have strong network analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Cyient Company Profile
Cyient is a global solutions provider focused on engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations. The company Cyient is also known as Infotech Enterprises. Established in 1991 in Hyderabad, India. Infotech Enterprises rebranded as Cyient in 2014. It had 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company featured among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world as of 2014. Our high quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain the competitive advantage.
How To Apply For Cyient Walkin?
Aspirants who are showing interest towards Cyient Walkin Drive must utilize this chance and enhance better career. Therefore willing and interested applicants can directly attend for the Interview at the below provided venue.
Cyient Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 26th to 30th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
NSL SEZ ARENA, 9th Floor,
Block-6, Survey No-1, Plot No. 6,
Uppal – Ramanthapur Rd, Uppal,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Cyient Walkin Drive
- Latest Resume.
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Mark Sheets from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate must carry a passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of Pan Card, Passport etc.