Latest Jobs in Gurgaon | Daffodil Recruitment For B.Tech, MCA | 24th March 2018
Latest Jobs in Gurgaon | Daffodil Recruitment For B.Tech, MCA | 24th March 2018. Are you looking for Jobs in Gurgaon locations? Then, here is a right opportunity for you. In this page, we are providing the complete information about Daffodil Job Openings for Software Developer role. Daffodil Careers provides the best platform for graduate freshers and experienced candidates who are in search of Latest Walkins in Gurgaon. Therefore Daffodil will hire the aspirants with strong knowledge and experience with good communication skills. Hence interested candidates for Daffodil job openings can Apply Now. Furthermore details about Daffodil vacancies, Keep on visiting our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Daffodil Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Daffodil Software Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Daffodil is hiring freshers in Gurgaon. People must have average of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. Here we are providing the entire information about Daffodil Recruitment along with selection Process. Therefore aspirants must refer the Daffodil Recruitment Details. People who are willing to attend for Daffodil Recruitment are advised to refer the Daffodil Placement Papers along with Daffodil Syllabus. This will help the candidates to know about the examination details with the topics. For especially relevant peole we have also shared the Daffodil Test Patterns for analysis while preparing for the test. These papers will help the candidates to crack the online test. Bookmark our website All India Jobs by using CTRL+D for more Latest Walkins, Freshers Jobs updates.
Also Check: Daffodil Interview Questions
Daffodil Job Description
- Designation: Junior Associate – IT.
- Opening for Immediate joiners.
- Qualifications: B.Tech (CSIT) & MCA Freshers (Batch – 2016, 2017, 2018).
- The job requires a driving skill to push technologies to the next level.
- Candidates must have average of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The individuals needs to focus on innovative and zestful about treading new territories and gaining new grounds on technology.
- Working with the best front line technologies.
Daffodil Job Responsibilities
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work and brainstorm on bug fixing to improve application performance.
- Design & develop application with rich user interfaces.
- Be involve in the exciting process of discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies.
- Walk hand in hand with cross-functional teams to design & develop magical solutions.
- Service Agreement: Applicants have a service Agreement of 1.5 years.
Daffodil Salary Details
- 0 – 6 month – CTC 13,500 per month.
- 6 – 12 months – CTC 21,200 per month.
- 12- 18 months – CTC 25,000 per month.
- Yearly Incentive: 30,000/- after completion of 1.5 years.
How To Apply For Daffodil Recruitment?
Applicants who are searching for Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon location must read this entire article. Daffodil is offering huge job opportunities for the freshers in their organization. Willing applicants can attend Daffodil Recruitment with latest updated resume.
Daffodil Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 24th March 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Daffodil Software Ltd.
15th Floor, Building A2,
DLF Silokhera SEZ,
Sector Gurgaon – 122001.
Nearest Landmark: Star Mall, NH 8, Gurgaon.
Recruiter Name: Ankita Tyagi
Essential Documents Need To Carry For Daffodil Recruitment
- Recent photograph.
- Latest Updated Resume.
- Government Id proof.
- All educational certificates.
Finally, willing aspirants must check the entire details and attend for the Daffodil Recruitment. Therefore the provided information is useful for the people who are in job hunting. In conclusion, we are trying to say that All the best to your career.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.