Pharmacovigilance Jobs in Bangalore | IQVIA Recruitment Drive | 17th March 2018
Pharmacovigilance Jobs in Bangalore | IQVIA Recruitment Drive | 17th March 2018. Hello Job seekers. Today again we came up with a latest job openings in Bangalore. Are you willing to relocate Bangalore location? Ok fine. This job is almost belongs to medical industry. Therefore applicants who had completed BE, B.Tech, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, Pharm.D must utilize this opportunity on 17th March 2018. Most of all contenders search for related jobs which suits their profile. Because candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they can attend for IQVIA Recruitment Drive.
IQVIA Recruitment Drive 2018 Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, Pharm.D|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Click on the link to download IQVIA Test Patterns.
IQVIA Careers offers excellent opportunities for the job fighters to make them happy. Hence applicants don’t neglect this IQVIA Recruitment Drive on 17th March 2018. Aspirants, do you have any experience in Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research industry? Then attend IQVIA Walkin Drive at Bangalore location. Most of all candidates got some experience they will try for another good chance to enhance their career. Therefore aspirants should have the ability to identify quality problems. Hence applicants don’t waste the time and attend IQVIA Recruitment Drive with the latest resume. Hence for more jobs keep in touch with our blog All India Jobs.
IQVIA Job Responsibilities
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member, mentor.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned training on time.
- Process safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, SOPs and also project requirements.
- Therefore applicant must have a thorough knowledge of drugs, an anatomy of the cardiovascular system diseases.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Hence perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming AE, endpoint information.
- Hence candidate should have strong communication skills.
- Determining initial, update a status of incoming events, database entry, coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity rather than quality standards.
Are you looking for IQVIA Placement Papers?
IQVIA Candidate Profile
- Job aspirants must have M.Pharm, B.Pharm, Pharm.D graduation.
- Freshers who are 2015-2017 pass outs are only eligible to attend IQVIA Recruitment Drive.
- Candidates who have attended the interviews in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Contenders must have Provisional, Degree Certificate handy.
- Selected candidates will be required to join within 10 days.
- Applicants should be able to attend Face to face interview in Bangalore.
IQVIA Company Profile
To rise the challenge to find the next breakthrough by making the most of increasingly limited resources. Healthcare is an industry to help humans. We are inspired by the potential and propelled by the possibilities. As a global community, we continuously invest and commit to advancing human health. IQVIA share the vision to drive healthcare forward. Others are developing these medical breakthroughs. The company IQVIA delivers value and real outcomes. See how we can help accelerate progress and achievements.
How To Apply For IQVIA Recruitment Drive?
IQVIA is conducting walkin drive for the applicants who are willing to work. Due to the lack of preparation candidates are not getting good job. Therefore aspirants do work hard to get select. Hence applicants walk for IQVIA Recruitment Drive on 17th March 2018. And also, carry latest updated resume. As a result of preparation candidates will get an extra benefits.
IQVIA Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 17th March 2018
Walkin Time: 8:30 AM
Prestige Tech Park, Etamin Building
B wing 1st Floor, Kadubeesanhalli
Bangalore – 560103.
Recruiter Name: Abdul Shamshuddin
Mandatory Documents To Carry For IQVIA Recruitment Drive
- Latest Resume.
- Educational marks memos.
- Any Government Id proof.
- Recent photographs.
Finally, hope the above job description is suitable for the candidates who are looking for similar jobs in Bangalore. Hence aspirants bookmark our website All India Jobs for latest updates. Also, candidates check Daily Walkins, Freshers Jobs etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.