Groupon Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore | Customer Service Role | 7th to 21st March 2018. The team of All India Jobs has equipped latest notification to share for all job need candidates. Candidates are you a graduate fresher and waiting for a job in most reputed company? This job notification is for you. Because of so many candidates are wasting their valuable time for searching. To reduce their search burden and especially relevant to their profiles we are furnishing this Groupon Walkin Recruitment. Hence candidates who are willing to relocate to Bangalore or who are waiting for job openings in Bangalore must utilize this opportunity.
Groupon Walkin Recruitment Details 2018
|Company Name||Groupon Shared Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
First of all candidates have to read the entire job description after that furthermore move to next step of preparation. Since from the past years getting a job is complicated thing. Also it is going to be more tough. In order to overcome that floating contenders have to practice more and more Groupon Placement Papers and Groupon Test Papers. Most of all candidates are appearing Groupon Walkin Recruitment without better preparation. So we advice all the people must check Groupon Interview Questions. Keep on browsing our site All India Jobs for accurate info.
Groupon Job Description
- Title: Customer Support Representative.
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat).
- Fresher Batch – 2016 & 2017.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- E-Commerce Product Organization Hiring for CSR, Sr.CSR.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly.
- Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory.
- Work Timings: Night Shift – predominantly.
- Notice Period: Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Transportation: Cab Provided.
- Dress Code: Casuals.
- Education: Any UG / PG should be completed.
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience and resourcefulness.
- If you’re quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
- This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
- We’re looking for brilliant, full time English speaking, reading, writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore.
- This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
Groupon Job Responsibilities
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat.
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features.
Groupon Required Skills and Qualification Details
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Minimum Experience: Fresher – 2016, 2017, 0 – 2 Years experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day.
Groupon Shared Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Groupon is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world.
How To Apply For Groupon Walkin Recruitment?
Applicants must grab this wonderful chance to prove yourself. The team of All India Jobs will provide the accurate information for many job seeking individuals. Eligible people must attend Groupon Walkin Drive.
Groupon Walkin Recruitment Details
Walkin Date: 7th to 21st March 2018
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor,
G-Block, Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Recruiter Name: Prakash
- Bring Latest Resume.
- All original educational & employment documents.
- Recent Passport photos.
- Must bring original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License, etc..,).