Genpact is going to conduct Mega Walkins in Hyderabad. Aspirants who had completed graduation can directly walk for Genpact Recruitment Drive on 31st March 2018. They have urgent recruitment for Genpact Walkin Interview. Job Applicants who are having excellent communication skills with minimum 0-2 year experienced candidates are most welcome. Contenders who are going to apply for Genpact Careers Walkin Drive for the vacant positions must scroll down this page carefully.
How to make resume attractive? Resume Tips
Genpact Walkins Hyderabad Details
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Job Role||Accounts & Finance|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Candiadtes Are you looking for Jobs in Hyderabad location? Then there is the latest update walkin drive in Genpact Recruitment 2018. Candidates Genpact Job Openings is a trendy update in these days for the aspirants who are willing to work. Hence Nowadays the competition is becoming a very tough task for all IT Jobs. So individuals keep it mind and start preparing with Genpact Placement Papers available here for the latest walkin drives. Since there is a massive competition for Genpact Recruitment Drive aspirants can quickly grab the job once if they concentrate on given sample questions and Genpact Test Patterns to gain your knowledge
Genpact is conducting mega walkin drive to shortlist the job seekers who can easily Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end. On this page, we are providing Genpact Interview Questions with all the stuff to make better preparation. Postulates who had cleared all the interview rounds there is a chance to qualify the exam and get a place to work in the winning environment with additional aspects. You can scroll down this page to get complete information regarding Genpact Walkin Interview. Hence bookmark our blog All India Jobs to get latest updates of IT jobs, Daily Walkins, etc.
Genpact Job Description
General Accounting (0-4 years)
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of there prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Month-end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with the country controller
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss the status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances
- resolved before month end.
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting, etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure,
- Also before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Accounts Receivable (0-4 years)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations related to all AR activities.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP preferred.
- Preparation of SOP at quarterly intervals.
- Maintain trackers for records retention.
- Perform intercompany processing and reconciliations.
- Driving process improvement initiatives.
- Process write-offs, offsets and refund requests.
- Researching GMB for ACH, wire remits.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation between ERP and bank statement.
- Processing cash receipts for Lockbox, ACH, wire and credit card payments Meeting SLAs for the process.
Genpact Roles & Responsibilities
Accounts Payable (0-4 years)
- Process invoices in the workflow
- Run uploads for electronic invoices.
- Setting up vendors and modifying the vendors when required.
- Understand customers policies and adapt.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Perform audits by customers policies and procedures
Oeder To Cash (Collections) (0-4 years)
- Submit bills to clients
- Provide information to the customer service and sales departments as requested
- Respond to billing questions from both local and international customers
- Prepare, compile, and mail bills for products paid for by clients
- Perform daily financial transactions which include classifying, computing, posting, verifying, and recording
- accounts receivable data
How to clear Telephonic Interview? -> Interview Q&A
Genpact India Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation from the clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. Hence We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and also digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We provide value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations.
Our approach is continually refined in one of the world most massive digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. So for two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
How To Attend Genpact Walkin Interview?
Interested and willing candidates for Genpact Job Openings can attend walkin interview in Hyderabad on 31st March 2018. So passionate can walk for Genpact Walkin Interview with essential documents with photos. Candidates get ready with your preparation to face the competition with practical opportunities.
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st March 2018
Walkin Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Genpact India Pvt Ltd,
Pocharam, Ghatkesar Road,
Essential Documents To Carry Genpact Walkin Drive
- 2 copies of updated
- 2 passport size photograph
- Govt ID proof