EY Global Walkin Drive | Hiring B.Com, MBA Freshers | Interview On 8th 9th March 2018. Are you searching for current job vacancies in Bangalore? Here is the excellent news for fresher and experience candidates. Who had completed graduation can attend for the latest walkins in EY Global Walkin Drive at Bangalore location. EY Global is seeking B.Com, MBA graduates to interact with the global audit team on a regular basis and develop a productive working relationship with them. So aspirants can attend EY Global Job Openings on walkin dates. Because EY Global Careers is the excellent opportunity for the freshers who want to shape their career in a right path. For furthermore details, candidates scroll down this page.
EY Global Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||EY Global Delivery Service|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
The applicants have to develop knowledge of the use of EY technology and tools to continually learn and share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Individuals who will perform well in the selection rounds those applicants will be appointed for the Accounts Executive, Accountant role. Therefore, we suggest the job seekers check the EY Global Walkin Drive practice papers which are provided in this article. Practice more and more with help of EY Global Interview Questions.
EY Global Test Patterns will give a clear idea how to perform well in the selection Process. Job seekers have to work hard to get placed in this organization. Aspirants must also refer EY Global Placement Papers which will helpful at the time of EY Global Walkin Drive written test. This article was made by the All India Jobs team to help the job need individuals by providing the various jobs details throughout India. To know fresh and factful updates keep on visiting Latest Freshers Jobs for accurate and current information on our blog All India Jobs.
EY Global Job Description
- Job Title: Associate.
- Reporting to: Seniors / Assistant Managers as appropriate.
- Location: To be determined at the time of interview/offer.
- Department: Assurance GDS.
EY Global Position Summary
The purpose of role of a GDS Associate is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the GDS India offices supporting the various Global client serving audit teams mostly based in the Americas & European countries. Key expectations for this role are to provide high quality results to these multinational teams, often to a tight deadline.
EY Global Primary Responsibilities
- Interact with the global audit team on a regular basis and develop a productive working relationship with them.
- Timely identification of accounting and auditing issues, clearly document the facts and findings and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager.
- Demonstrate the basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks.
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with EY Global audit methodology and the expectations of Global audit teams.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing the efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients.
- Develop knowledge of the use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Execute & document specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, local teams work step allocation and planned audit approach.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a clients business.
- Work with the GDS senior and global team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
EY Global Qualification and Competencies Details
- B.Com with 0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of accounting and audit concepts.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
EY Global Company Profile
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
How To Apply For EY Global Walkin Drive
Applicants those who are willing must attend EY Global Walkin Drive at the mentioned address on 8th 9th March 2018. So applicants must carry the latest resume without fail.
EY Global Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 8th 9th March 2018
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM Onwards
RMZ Infinity, Tower C,
3rd Floor, Municipal No-3,
Old Madras Road, K R Puram,
Bangalore 560 016.
Recruiter Name: Mridul Chandra
Mandatory Documents To carry For EY Global Walkin Drive
- Please bring educational certificates.
- Carry ID Proof.
- Updated Resume hard copies.
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.