Customer Support Jobs in Bangalore | Randstad Walkin From 26th to 28th March 2018. Applicants have you passed graduation then appear for this Randstad Walkin Drive which is going to held in Bangalore from 26th to 28th March 2018. It is the excellent opportunity for those people who want to relocate Bangalore location. If you are having a good knowledge then why are you wasting valuable time. Check the provided details on Randstad Walkin Drive. For the sake of postulants the team of All India Jobs has furnished the important info such as Job Description, Company Profile, Walkin Date and Venue etc.
Randstad Walkin 2018 Details
|Company Name||Randstad India Pvt ltd|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Candidates who are looking for Latest Jobs in Bangalore? Here is the wonderful opportunity for the applicants for the role of Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) Role. Randstad Careers offers its benefits beyond the boundaries for the graduates. Contenders should be able to speak fluent English along with relevant languages as mentioned below. So interested applicants can walk for Randstad Walkin Drive. If you want to crack the Randstad Recruitment must refer Randstad Placement Papers, Randstad Test Papers.
Get hired in Randstad must practice Randstad Interview Questions provided on this blog. Selection of the aspirants will depend on their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the Randstad officials. Therefore, make hard for the Randstad Recruitment which is going to be held at Bangalore locations. Therefore know more walkin information on Todays Walkin Page and book mark our site www.allindiajobs.in.
Randstad Job Description
- We at Randstad India Pvt ltd are hiring for a Wealth Management Process for one of our leading
clients in Bangalore.
- Its a Mutual fund based company.
- Shift: Day Shift.
- Role: Permanent.
- Working Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM (9 hours shift) – 5 days Working.
- Experience: Freshers upto 6 years.
- Location: Near Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road).
- No Transport provided.
- Note: No Sales, only customer service.
- 0 to 1 yr – 3.2 LPA
- 1.5 to 3 yrs – 3.6L to 4L
- 3+ yrs – 4.3L to 4.5L
Randstad Job Responsibilities
- Contact customers by telephone in order to assist.
- Escalate or assign information requests to other members of the teams.
- Answer telephone calls from potential and/or existing customers.
- Must possess strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Record call and/or follow up details in the CRM system.
- A general awareness about Mutual Funds will be great.
Randstad India Pvt ltd Company Profile
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches. Randstad is the world’s second-largest HR service provider. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 40 countries. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of €17.1 billion. whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad.
How To Apply For Randstad Walkin?
Therefore, aspirants those who are having a knowledge on Customer Support Jobs here is the excellent opportunity for them. Randstad Walkin Drive is conducting exclusive walkin in Bangalore location. So, individuals, those who are willing can walk for below address.
Randstad Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 26th to 28th March 2018
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
#147, 2nd Floor,
Anjaneya Tech Park, Old Airport Road,
Kodihalli, Bangalore – 560 008,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Randstad Walkin Drive
- Latest Updated Resume (CV).
- Government ID Proof.
- All Educational Marks memos.
- Recent pass port photograph.