Cross Country Infotech Walkin Interview: Aspirants are you looking for Latest Jobs in Pune? Then you are on the right platform to know the latest walkin details in Pune. As per the latest updates Cross Country Infotech is conducting Recruitment Drive for experiance graduates in the role of Customer Support Specialist. Hence individuals who are having relevant experiance of 1-3 yrs can directly walk for Cross Country Infotech Walkins in Pune. Therefore most of the job candidates want to shape up their career in one of the top companies like Cross Country Infotech. So contenders check the furthermore details regarding Cross Country Infotech Careers page to avoid complications
Cross Country Infotech Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Cross Country Infotech Pvt|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aspirants must have eye capture before facing any walkin drive. To get a clear idea here on this page we are providing complete information to face the competition. Cross Country Infotech had issued a massive number of job vacancies in Pune location. Therefore individuals walk for Cross Country Infotech Walkin Interview with a full-fledged preparation of Cross Country Infotech Placement Papers along with Cross Country Infotech Test Patterns which are assigned here for refernce purpose. Hence nowadays grasping IT jobs is more complicated for the candiadtes due to lack of preparation.
Also Check: Todays Walkins
Applicants having a dream to grab a job in Cross Country Infotech? Then start prpeatuion with the help of Cross Country Infotech Interview Questions. By preparing the given sample papers, the applicants will quickly crcak the job in Cross Country Infotech and will have a bright career to work in friendly environment. Hence keep in touch with our blog All India Jobs for latest updates.
Cross Country Infotech Job Description
The primary responsibilities of the Recruiting Analyst are independently sourcing, recruiting, screening and assisting in securing professionals for field positions while consistently meeting company needs and goals. Utilize proactive and non-traditional recruitment methods to seek out employees in the most cost-efficient approaches. Hence Recruiting Analyst will be responsible for assisting TAG and Recruiters their management of reviewing candidates.
Cross Country Infotech Required Skills
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Determine candidates eligibility to be employed through Cross Country by reviewing applications and setting up credential prescreen.
- Investigate potential nurse candidates background history for legal issues that would make the candidate ineligible for hire.
- Profile and qualify all initial contacts including but not limited to incoming sales emails, ichat, and also searching job boards, referrals, convention and Internet leads.
- Utilize pro-active and non-traditional recruitment techniques to aggressively prospect candidates profiling to fill specific needs as directed by TAG
- Meet established production benchmarks.
- Provide prospects with brief descriptions of the specific brand. Also its reputation, and opportunities; develop required knowledge of competitor and competitors offerings.
- Prioritize and follow-up on all prospects to recruit qualified candidates.
- Sell referral bonus to obtain referrals from prospects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Experience in US recruitment is an absolute plus
- Good grip on Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent analytical & observation skills.
- Must show attention to details & be a consistent performer.
- Also Preferably must have worked in a BPO/ITES setup for at least one year.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills (Prerequisite)
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Must have an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced interdependent team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply specific knowledge and technology necessary for the job: company and departmental services, policies, procedures and work processes.
- Aspirants must have the ability to meet work and productivity quotas and objectives through effective time management. Hence produce thorough, accurate, and reliable work.
Cross Country Infotech Selection Process
- Extensive English language test
- Personal Interview
Cross Country Infotech Pvt Ltd
Situated in the heart of Pune, Cross Country Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an Information Technology company that provides innovative IT solutions to the family of Cross Country Healthcare companies in the United States Our solutions help Cross Country Healthcare connect the right healthcare professionals to the right jobs in the right hospitals. Therefore help our clients to keep track of the healthcare professionals progress; their needs, accommodation, skills growth, and training. With our technology and skills, Also innovate to make the jobs of the healthcare professionals and clients more relaxed, happier, and more fulfilling. By doing so, we ensure that they are in the best position to provide the best service to patients at healthcare facilities throughout the United States.
We have several teams that provide a variety of off-shore services to Cross Country U.S.A. Also software development team works on projects involving enterprise applications, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and enterprise content management. Hence follow all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and our PMP-certified project managers help plan and execute the projects for maximum efficiency. Therefore Our support team ensures that the deployed projects run smoothly.
How To Apply For Cross Country Infotech Job Vacanices?
Applicants are interested in attending Cross Country Infotech Walkin Interview in Pune. And you are looking for walkin details? Then refer below section for clear information.
Cross Country Infotech Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 10th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Cross Country Infotech Pvt.Ltd.
3rd Floor, Sr No 169/1, Sector II, Building D,
West End Centre III, Aundh, Pune-411007
INDIA.(Nearest Landmark Convergys Building )
What Important Documents To Crary For Interview?
- Latest Updated CV
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card