CA Freshers Jobs At EYGBS | Recruitment Drive On 24th March 2018. Job seekers, if you want to get direct jobs and looking for a list of Walkins in Delhi? Then you are at the right place to get upcoming Walkin Jobs for experienced candidates for the role of Chartered Accountant. EYGBS Careers is the great platform for the applicants who want to shape their career in the right path. Therefore the team of All India Jobs advised to prepare well for the EYGBS Recruitment Drive and stay tuned for All India Jobs to get more information about EYGBS Recruitment Drive 2018.
EYGBS Recruitment Drive Details
|Company Name||EYGBS India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
EYGBS has mentioned that candidates more than 5 attempts in finals are not eligible for this process. The aspirants who are going to appear for the EYGBS Recruitment Drive should be well prepared. Before going to participate in the interview, you should practice EYGBS Placement Papers and EYGBS Syllabus to crack the examination easily. By practicing these model papers, you can know the difficulty level of the EYGBS written test. Applicants need to clear all the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of EYGBS to get a job. If this EYGBS Recruitment Drive is irrelevant to you then have a glance at this page Todays Walkin from our blog All India Jobs.
EYGBS Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Proactively discuss workflow management with the assurance teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on one’s own engagements.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff.
- Identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Motivate and lead one’s GDS team members.
EYGBS Required Skills
- Candidates with more than 5 attempts in finals are not eligible for this process.
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards.
- Applicants should have effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Or knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage.
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values.
- The ability to quickly form a strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills.
EYGBS India Private Limited Company Profile
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world with increased trust and confidence in business. We want to build a better working world through our own actions. And also by engaging with like minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose – and why we exist as an organization. Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation. To serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do. When business works better, the world works better.
How To Apply For EYGBS Recruitment Drive?
EYGBS is going to hire candidates for the role of Chartered Accountant. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can directly attend for EYGBS Recruitment Drive. Do not forget to carry all the required documents.
EYGBS Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 24th March 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
DLF Cyber greens, 8th floor,
DLF Cybercity, Phase 3
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
Some Mandatory Testaments Need To Carry For EYGBS Recruitment Drive
- Educational Documents.
- 1 Valid Id Proof.
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume.
- 1 Passport Size Photographs.