Boiclinica Freshers Walkin Drive | Hiring For Drug Safety Associate | 31st March 2018 – Mysore
Greetings from Boiclinica!! Freshers, are you searching for your first dream jobs in Mysore location? Then why can’t you refer our website to find accurate information on Daily Walkins? In addition to that Boiclinica is conducting recruitment drive for the Freshers in the role of Drug Safety Associate process. So competitors who are having responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database are most welcome to attend Boiclinica Walkin Drive in Mysore. Hence applicants for more quires regarding Boiclinica Job Description and walkin credentials refer this entire article step by step carefully.
Also check: Freshers Jobs
Boiclinica Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Boiclinica India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Clinical Research Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Hello Competitors!! Boiclinica wants to hire desirable job seekers in the role of Drug Safety Associate profile. So aspirants who are having the understanding to work as Case Processor, Medical Coder, and Review Specialist are responsible for coding can directly walk for Boiclinica Walkin Recruitment with full edge preparation of Boiclinica Placement Papers along with Test Patterns which are prolonged here for a reference purpose. Therefore individuals start the preparation only two days left to complete entire syllabus in the Boiclinica model papers. Hence individuals keep in touch with our blog All India Jobs for fast and current updates.
Are you seraching for Latest Pharmacy Jobs? Click here
Finally, freshers, you are on the right platform to prove your knowledge and skills in Boiclinica Walkin Interview. Are you fetching internet to download Boiclinica Interview Questions? then click the given link and read completely and take a mock test with assigned questions to get an idea. So graduates dont waste the precious time and grab the job in Boiclinica Careers. As now the todays completion is very complicated in private sector. Hence the job opportunities are very tough. Moreover, aspirants for more Freshers Jobs look at our website.
Boiclinica Job Description
Inviting Pharmacy Dental and Nursing freshers interested in Corporate careers in Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety.
As Case Intake Member
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check, and registration
- Maintain a log of source documents and other communications
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine a required action based on and following internal
- policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
- As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Review of local/global literature reports determining regional reportability.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.
Boiclinica Other Responsibilities
- Following up on sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Must Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of cases
- Perform any other drug safety-related activities as assigned
- Perform literature review activities when trained and assigned.
Specified Knowledge and Skills
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar with regulatory &pharmacovigilanceguidelines.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively.
- Effective cross department communication.
- Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
- A person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
- Safety database knowledge.
Boiclinica India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
BIOCLINICA (www.bioclinica.com) is a global specialty clinical trials services provider delivering expertise and technologies to enhance clinical research, data, and analytics. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies. The Medical Imaging and Biomarkers segment provides medical imaging and cardiac safety services and includes a molecular marker laboratory. The eHealth Solutions segment comprises an eClinical technology platform and professional services along with safety and regulatory solutions. Under the Global Clinical Research segment, Bioclinica offers a network of research sites, patient recruitment-retention services, and a post-approval research division.
How To Apply For Boiclinica Job Vacanices?
Job seekers who are looking job opportunities in the role of Drug Safety Associate. Can check here. Boiclinica is conducting walkin drive on 31st March 2018 in Mysore. Hence candiadtes Do you have a query to carry what essential documents for the interview?. Then have glance overview in below sections.
Boiclinica Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st March 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
#120P 122P, Belagola Industrial Area
K.R.S. Road, Metagalli, Mysore 570 016
Contact Person: Rajitha
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Boiclinica Walkin Drive
- Updated Resume
- Government ID proof
- Educational Marks Memos
- Recent photographs
Hope the above-given information regarding Boiclinica Job Vacancies is suitable for all the applicants. Hence bookmark our blog to get fast and current updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.