Bajaj Allianz Walkins In Pune | Customer Service Executive Jobs For Freshers – 27th to 30th March 2018

Good News Aspirants!!! Are you a Fresher? Looking for a dream job in the role of  Customer Service Executive process. Then why late refer here. Bajaj Allianz is conducting huge job openings for freshers who are having possess excellent communication skills. Aspirants those who are interested can attend Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive 2018 from 27th to 30th March 2018. Aspirants grabbing the first job after completing your graduation is a big achievement to get succeed. Therefore aspirants crosscheck all the given infromation like Bajaj Allianz Careers Job description and walkin details from below sections. Aspirants also check Walkins in Pune.

Also Check: Freshers Jobs

Bajaj Allianz Walkins

Bajaj Allianz Walkin Details

Company Name Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd
Qualification Any Graduate
Experience 0 years
Job Location Pune
Job Role Associate, Senior Associate
Salary Not Disclosed by the Recruiter
Industry BPO, Call Centre, ITES
Website www.bajajallianz.com

Bajaj Allianz Mega Walkin Interview. Aspirants are you able to speak English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil and willing to make a career? Then why late start attending Bajaj Allianz Walkin Interview with latest updated resume. Moreover, candiadtes those who are going to face the competion must work hard with help of Bajaj Allianz Placement Papers along with Bajaj Allianz Test Patterns which will be easy to crcak the competition in an effective manner. Hence job seekers refer all the details and practice all the model papers and also check Bajaj Allianz Interview Questions which will be easy to grab the job in the role of Customer Service Executive. Therefore bookmarks our website All India Jobs for fast updated to get accurate information.

How easy way to crcak HR Round for Freshers? ->HR Interview Questions

Bajaj Allianz Job Description

  • We have Vacancies for Customer Care.
  • Should be able to speak English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil and willing to make a career.
  • Education Qualification- 10th,12th, Graduates.
  • Salary- 12500 CTC with Incentives.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd Company Profile

Allianz AG, the worlds largest Insurance Company in terms of gross written premium and Bajaj Auto Limited, one of Indias most trusted companies have joined hands and established Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, one of Indias leading and fastest growing General insurers with a strong pan-India presence.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both can enjoy a reputation for expertise, stability, and strength. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs. 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. The company has made a profit before tax of Rs. 1,078 crore and emerged as the most profitable insurer recording a profit after tax of Rs. 728 crore.

The company reported a GWP of Rs. 7,687 crore, which has grown by 30.3% compared to the last year. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. As on 31st March 2017, Bajaj Allianz continues to be one of the most financially robust insurers in the industry by maintaining its growth as well as profitability.

How To Apply For Bajaj Allianz Job Vacanices

Individuals those who are looking for a job in Pune can apply for Bajaj Allianz Freshers Walkin Drive from 27th to 30th March 2018 at Pune location. Hence interested job seekers carry an updated resume to the given address.

Bajaj Allianz Walkin Details

Walkin Date: 27th to 30th March 2018
Walkin Time: 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm

Venue
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance,
02nd Floor Bajaj Finserv Building,
Vimannagar, Pune.
Land Mark- Near Hyatt Hotel

Mandatory Documents To Carry For Bajaj Allianz Walkin Drive

  • Latest Updated Resume
  • Government Id Proof
  • Educational Marks Memos
  • Recent Photograph

2 thoughts on “Bajaj Allianz Walkins In Pune | Customer Service Executive Jobs For Freshers – 27th to 30th March 2018”

  • Boss:

    Exam r hobe na...

  • sonali bhatt:

    which type of paper come of computer science descriptive or mcqs in SPA and PA

  • Dr Pooja Israni:

    Helpful info

  • UZMA KHAN:

    PLEASE SUGGEST ME A BOOK FOR PREPARATION OF PO IN UPPCL

  • Sarvesh Kumar:

    Mr . Sarvesh Kumar Qualifications. Ms.c Agriculture Experience. DSCL sugar mi

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Nature's Inspiration

    Quote of the day!

    __________________

    Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Wishing is not enough; we must do.

    All rights reserved. Privacy Policy Privacy Policy