Walkin Drive For Freshers In Amazon | Hiring Customer Service Role | 14th to 16th March 2018
Good News Freshers!! It seems like are you browsing the internet for various job openings in India?. Finally, you are on the correct platform. In addition to that Amazon Careers is conducting mega walkin interview in the role Customer Service. Hence individuals who are looking for Walkins in Pune then almost they can refer this page for Amazon Customer Service Walkin Details. And also applicants who are willing to work in a friendly environment like Amazon then dont look back. Therefore Apply for Amazon Walkin Interview from 14th to 16th March 2018 at Pune. Therefore applicants for furthermore details regarding Amazon Job Vacancies scroll down this page.
Amazon Walkins Pune Details
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Almost every candidate will have a dream to get a job. For the Amazon, Walkin Interview is a right choice. So, individuals, those who are interested can attend Amazon Recruitment 2018 without fail. But before facing the competion aspirants must have knowledge of Amazon Placement Papers along with Amazon Test Patterns. Hence individuals work hard for Amazon Walkin Drive in the role of Customer Service. Since candiadtes it very tough grabbing IT Job nowadays.
Also Check: Fresher Jobs
Amazon Walkin Drive. If the competition is very massive competitors yet this point, Aspirants are busy of searching Model papers, right? Then why you candidates get tensed, we are there to help you with updating Amazon Interview Questions regularly. Hence it would be great privilege of getting a place in top mnc company like Amazon. However inspiring job holders keep in touch with our website All India Jobs for more quires. Also, bookmark Todays walkins page for more free job alerts.
Amazon Job Description
Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. Also, This critical position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Therefore Associates communicate with customers primarily through the mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and also review policies and communicate practical solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Amazon Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Also with Good comprehension skills ability to understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Computer Knowledge, Skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Shows an ability to navigate sites successfully
- So Demonstrates an ability and to learn in various media
- Also must Demonstrate a proficient knowledge in an email applications
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, Also including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Hence it will show conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Proves ownership to resolve in a challenging customer issue, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and also provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, also including the daily schedule as assigned
- Also Flexible with the working program; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as for required by business also as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the
- Must be weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills
- Practical problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Hence must be Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and efficiently prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
- Ability to maintain composure in which highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Also, They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- Hence should have Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Moreover By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Hence the Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. Therefore the world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. Moreover, for more details refer official website tp avoid complications
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacanices?
Freshers are you seraching for a job in MNC Companies like Amazon. Then why late? Here is an excellent opportunity for Amazon. Amazon is conducting walkin interview for the job seekers from 14th to 16th March 2018. Hence willing applicant can attend an interview. Also, carry the latest update. Since they won’t allow for teh interview.
Amazon Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th to 16th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM to 3 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,
PUNE, Maharashtra – 411014, India.
Essential Documents Should Carry For Amazon Walkin Drive
- Updated Resume
- Government Id proof along with photo proof
- Marks Memos
Finally, candidates hope teh above job profile is suitable for teh applicants in the role of Customer service. Hence for more job opportunities refer our website. Also, individuals can check day to day walkin updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.