Amazon Freshers Jobs In Bangalore | Hiring for Tech Ops Associate Role -26th March 2018
Amazon Walkin Drive in Bangalore: Competitors are you thinking to get a place in top mnc companies like Amazon? Then here is fabulous employment notification in the role of Tech Ops Associate Role. Amazon is conducting walkin interview for job seekers who have an understanding and basic working knowledge of Linux. ALso should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns. So, applicants, Amazon Careers offers a winning environment for their employees with additional benefits. Hence contenders work hard for the selection process and also for more quires regarding Amazon Job description, and walkin details are assigned below.
Also Check: Walkins in Bangalore
Amazon Freshers Job Openings – Details
|RolExecutive||Tech Ops Associate|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
Hello Competitors!!! All most you are in the correct place to know Latest Walkins details regularly. So Coming to today updates, Amazon is conducting walkin interview at Bangalore location. Therefore job seekers who want to shape up their career can walk for Amazon Recruitment 2018. Since job seekers hope now your seraching for Model Papers right? If you answer is yes download Amazon Placement Papers along with Amazon Test Patterns to crcak the first round of selection process.
Do you want to Download Interview Handbook? <—– Click Here
Finally, job hunters must have decent Communication Skills to attend Amazon Job Openings. So due to that, we are providing Amazon Interview Questions which will be easily and quickly answer the quires in the HR Rounds. Hence graduates hope you’re starting the preparation of crcak Amazon Walkin Interview. Therefore for more Latest Freshers Walkins Updates just have glance look at our website All India Jobs.
Amazon Job Description
- Understanding and basic working knowledge of Linux. Should be able to work with files, to filter, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and increase exceptions promptly. Also be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required information
- Should have excellent documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. Aspirants is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Amazon Basic Qualifications
- Engineering from a good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML,xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
Amazon Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Knowledge of VBA script
Best Resume Writing Tips -> Click Here
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. So by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Also, Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Also, Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of various innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. Hence The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and aslo to develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacancies?
Willing candiadtes those who are interested in working in Amazon can attend Interview on 26th March 2018 from 9:30 am onwards. So job seekers dont to take a print out of this letter as a token of the invite.
Amazon Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 26th March 2018
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM (Strictly )
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
outer ring road, Marathalli Post Bangalore-560037
Contact Person: Navin Sharma
Essential Testaments should Carry for Amazon Interview
- Fresh, updated Resume
- Marks Memos
- Government Id proof
- Recent photographs
How To Qualify Group Discussion Interview? — Common GD Topics
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.